Page 1 - Reviews - Solumeve, Biotin Gummies, Gelatin Free, Strawberry Flavor, 5,000 mcg, 100 Vegetarian Gummies - iHerb
MD

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

My friend recommended me this gummies Biotin , since I hate taking pills 💊, this gummies is a good catch ..taste is pretty good and easy to take 👍🏻, I've had quite a bit of hair loss over a couple of years and finally I found this product..finally my hair is getting thicker and stronger..I am amazed with the results,great quality ❤️ MuST HAVE

4abc638d-3ece-4ff9-a60d-f9466a305b01
2f815eb2-03d5-4803-92e9-0cbfd402ff88
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Taste is good but there’s a gritty feeling like eating sugar granules? It’s cheap though and a nice strawberry taste but the texture reminds me of the liquid pain relief given to children. Not awful but not great either. Please leave a thumbs up if this review was useful :)

41ba45cf-d712-4d79-b162-71bf9579b99d
Posted on May 3, 2022

I dont take pills and i hate gummies but i had to try this because i need biotin and I didn't regret it at all!! This only had biotin which is great for hair and skin, i use it with another kind of vitamins i also don't recommended a lot of biotin so if you eat this, don't eat any gummies with biotin it may be harmful!!! Like if you find this useful!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Love this product but had a terrible time getting the lid off the packaging. Had to use other means to open the container. Excellent product. Good taste and texture. NOT sugared on the outside of each gummy which I like. Check out the iHERB BLOG for more health benefit info. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

It helps me with hair fall. I have seen progress in two bottles and less hair in the floor , I will definitely continue taking it. I have one note that, it would be better if sugar was less. Like just 1% is enough, Because it's vegan too so I don't need more sugar to enter my body while my hair going better.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I really feel like these are working for me. My nails are growing like crazy and I feel like there is a difference in the spot on my temple area that is starting to thin. I take 2 gummies a day. Just be patient and consistent. I also think I may cycle off the 10k biotin once this container is done.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Made my hair grow at such a quick rate! They taste great too which is a plus. They also improved my hair strength and made it feel so healthy and smooth. They also benefitted my nails and skin and made them very soft and glowy! They are quality ingredients and the size is perfect

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I am 20 years old. I started taking one a day (5,000 mcg). Duration: for one week. My hair has always grew long since birth until my high school sophomore year. I got my hair braided with added hair one time, and my hair has never been the same since. I strongly recommend that people experiencing hair loss to consult your doctor first before you intake these biotin vitamins. I did not. My mom or my hair beautician do my hair, and they both said my hair grew a lot. I will post my before and after pictures after less than 9 months. I’ve been exercising 4x a week. I drink the normal amount of water required for my body weight. I do not monitor what I eat. I lost 3 pounds after 3 days. Many factors could have caused this. Again, I exercise 4x a week, drink water and eat whatever. I strongly advise everyone to take before and after pictures and talk to the doctor about the use of biotin vitamins (this brand or others that you are interested in).

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My first time trying these and I must say I really love the taste and texture of the gummies! My hair is definitely growing at super speed after just a couple of weeks taking these. They give a good amount for the price as well. Will buy again for sure!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Biotin is a supplement known to support/ improve hair growth. It's actually my first time to buy this Biotin Gummies from Solumeve. The quality, size and taste of the gummies are terrific! This is indeed an amazing product to try on for those people who can't swallow huge and numerous tablets at one time. These Gummies are the key!