MD

18,289
1,525
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

solgar quality! I alreasy know the brand so I can assure it is excellent. this zinc is 22 mg, so double the RDA, for people who need it..or, if you have to take only 10 mg, you can take 1/2 of this little tablet and you have 209 portions!! the size is a little tablet, as you can see from the photo, I love the glass package of this brand. no taste

295120c1-a284-456a-9c77-e249a11c8c00
Posted on May 16, 2022

An excellent mineral, I take it as prescribed by a nutritionist for immunity and for the skin from rashes. The result is a clean, beautiful skin. Very convenient dosage- you need to take 1 tablet in the evening. Excellent manufacturer, product and price, quality. I would be happy to recommend it!

f0c256b9-4abb-4e1a-861b-2a1e879b9e2e
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Worth every cent! Zinc Picolinate especially is easily absorbed by the body and that is the reason that it's only 22mg a tablet. Eat some food and take with a glass of water to lower the probability of nausea as zinc causes nausea in plenty of people. Highly Recommend!

c3e1e77d-bef0-431f-985b-c771709dbe65
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,837

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I have not taken it for long and I hope it will improvement in my hair. the quality of the pill is good and the size of the bottle as well. Love the glass packaging a bottle. And there's no taste normal , ingredients is clear on the bottle, and immunities, the delivery was fast and no damages.

cc865c93-539f-4141-afcd-3b0f5344d38a
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using this for about 2 months and I think I feel there's an improvement in my hair 👌🏼and the quality of the pills good and the size of the bottle as well , its 22 mg , And there's no taste normal , ingredients is clear on the bottle, and immunities, the package is good .

0a289462-c528-435f-a42f-2efd8a87d090
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is the only zinc I am able to take without feeling any nausea. Over the years I've tried many brands of zinc, always take with food, as recommended and yet I just don't feel great for a couple of hours after taking any zinc. Until I found this brand. I take 2 of these with a meal and feel great. I can finally take recommended doses. I buy these in bulk.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I was looking for a low dose zinc supplement that was pretty clean in terms of additives. I settled on this one, but I cut the pills in half with a pill-cutter to make a daily dose of 11 mg. They cut very cleanly with the pill cutter. I don't know why zinc products tend to only come in high doses. More is not necessarily better.

This is my second bottle and i must say that thia supplement is amazing for skin. Didn't see a big difference in hair but it made skin feel better. Somehow it makes wounds heal fast. I take it every night after dinner before slepp for i saw that it helps me sleep at night. Please up my comment if you find it helpful 🙏🏻

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This quality brand of zinc picolinate is good for control of blood sugar. If the research is to be believed, it is a better option than just taking plain zinc based supplement. The price, when purchased at iHerbs, is also very reasonable and of great value . It is an excellent addition to the daily supplement regime. The mg dosage is good. Have been consuming it regularly over the past year and has now become a regularly purchased item. Highly recommended by this avid user :-)