MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My second purchase. It benefits the immune system instantly when you get a cold. I had it when I had covid too. It busters body to fight the germs or viruses. I have it for emergency. Package is small qnd pill is very small as this oil is very stong.

e4c47ac2-3b3a-491a-a70c-2e613af3c8f3
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I have had IBS for 7 years with heavy fatigue and brain fog, and this supplement is consistently effective for dealing with those symptoms (where antibiotics just made things worse every time). It reduces abdominal pain, bloating, gas, sugar cravings, brain fog, muscle aches, and fatigue. Also seems to help with sleep. I have tried other brands' oregano oil but Solgar's is the only one that really worked. 1 capsule daily is best, but if you're in a very rough patch you can up it to 2 per day. Also effective on tummy bugs due to its anti-parasitic properties. The big downside is that it can be rough on the stomach, so it's something I take for a few weeks at most before coming off it for a while. I definitely wouldn't take it every day long-term without breaks in-between.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I like the composition of this with just a single ingredient packaged in small gelatin capsules. I had a slight concern in the pungent smell at first as it sometimes affected my taste when eating but this is a small price to pay for an improvement of candida symptoms. This is a quality supplement which will really help if you are consistent in keeping sugary foods out of the diet. Please give me a like if you find my review to be helpful. 🤗

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is a supplement that every home must have. I feel the onset of a cold, any viral infection, inflammation of the urinary tract - I take one capsule, and after a day or two all the symptoms subside. Spent one package, I just got another. It is recommended to take one capsule with a meal, otherwise it can cause stomach irritation.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

A good quality oregano oil. the ingredients are great. oregano oil is a good supplement for helping the body fight infections. I don't have it on my regular diet, but I use it when I have small infections. FYI the taste is strong, if it's a concern of yours.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am really happy I found this product, and I don't have to take droppers full of nasty tasting oil straight in my mouth. I will be so much more likely to take my supplement now that I've found this easy to swallow, high quality product. I'm sure I will be ordering again way before the expiry date of 2024.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

My partner recommended this to me having used this item himself previously, says its good quality and effective. Dont be put off by the extra virgin olive oil in the ingredients, its included because the wild oreganol oil is too strong on its own. I will update once I start taking.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This wild oregano is great for viral infections. Prick a hole in the gel cap and use some directly on viruses such as cold sores and it will cut the time it takes to heal from them in less than half. Just a drop once or twice a day will work wonders. I find Solgar's wild oregano the best for this use. The quality is great, and the benefits are greater.