MD

Posted on May 23, 2022

The packaging of my items is good. The quality and ingredients of this product is amazing! I take vitamin e with another vitamin. For the dosage, I take 1 capsule a day. It helps to clear my skin from the acne scars, it whitens my skin. I just love the benefit i get from taking vitamins. If you want to see the effects, you have to be patient and continue taking the vitamin. This is my 2nd bottle.

6b86f78b-9256-4ccb-b4c8-2993102c410a
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Vitamin E is a vitamin that dissolves in fat. It is found in many foods including vegetable oils, cereals, meat, poultry, eggs, and fruits. Vitamin E is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in the body. It is also an antioxidant. Vitamin E that occurs naturally in foods (RRR-alpha-tocopherol) is different from man-made vitamin E that is in supplements (all-rac-alpha-tocopherol). This package is very good and solgar is the best absorbed viamin!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I always trust Solgar products with quality, they have the right amount of the vitamin, so you don't over do it, especially with a fat soluble vitamin like vitamin E. Took this to help with post acne marks, and I felt like it helped with the healing and regeneration process.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I’ve had the same acne scars/hyperpig since high school. This bottle lasted 1 full month of me using it on my face & buttocks. It’s like a miracle, I’ve never had these type of results, ever! And within only 3-4weeks my skin is glowing & ive has to space out my facials because there’s no need! I hope this stays on the market forever, & I pray they don’t jack the price up by $5 because that’s the day where I stop using it lol. Maybe not, because the results are miraculous. BTW I am a 22 y/o Black female w/yellow & red undertones, dark patches of hyperpig. on my cheeks, & unannounced cystic acne on my buttocks. I’ve always had horrible acne until my 20s. Don’t know why it just started to happens but the oil + exfoliation is helping. Screw the dermatologist

Posted on May 21, 2022

The dosage is ideal (many people take way too much, you don't really need all that much , as you get it naturally in your diet. Very easy to swallow (small capsule size, flexible capsule) Good value for money, as there's a decent amount inside (lasts me for a 100 days, as I take 1 per day)

Posted on May 14, 2022

I take this vitamin E for my skin. I have dry skin because I am menopausal. It helps my face and hands. I take it together with fatty vitamins - astaxanthin, sea buckthorn oil, omega3 and fatty foods. I also squeeze 1 capsule and put it in my face cream. Every 2-3 months I take 15-20 days off. I recommend !!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Bought it for someone else, and I've only heard good things about this product. Its effect on your skin and hair is visible after using it for a while. You can really benefit from it. The quality is high just like the other brands products, and overall it seems like it does its job.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Vitamin E is an amazing antioxidant. It renews cells and has great benefits for skin, hair and overall health. I find this particular package all natural tocopherols excellent! Have been taking this for some years now and find it to be high quality with natural ingredients. It is a good size bottle, worth the price.