MD

Based on 3,155 Ratings
2,882
Posted on Jan 30, 2022
D3

It is just necessary for my health due to a lack of sun where I live. Buy this product for few times in a row and definitely satisfied with its quality, feeling myself better, feels like more energy. Previously I ve bought 10000iu and took 1 pill per day, but when it’s 5000iu I need to take 2 pills per day, it is ok, but not very comfortable. The package is made of glass, was protected well with special material in parcel.

f6cf235b-c6d7-4948-8b63-1187d8a9fe64
181e5803-473d-4236-9c59-ac69147ddf28

take this every day because I don't like going outside. People tell me I need to be out in sun, but then my skin gets burned easily. Easy for people with good skin to be exposed in the sun on purpose, but people like me who wasn't born with good skin should avoid direct sunlight if possible. So, I take this pill every day and it's working.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you it's great😍😍😍veeerry veryy goood change was felt 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍 I will order again because I liked it so much you too I recommend to take🥰🥰😍😍😍😍 Good luck with your work i like you

Posted on May 12, 2022

I buy this product because I don't like capsules made from slaughterhouse byproducts. Vitamin D seems like it will be an ongoing supplement for me; this product costs more but it beats swallowing the alternative every day. Looking forward to lower prices for vegetarian capsules as more consumers demand them.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I think this is a good quality and value product. I take it for general health benefits as an immune system booster and in combination with Calcium and vitamin K2, as it should be taken. I read that high doses, such as 5000 UIs are were the real benefit from Vitamin D3 lies. I can't say anything about ingredients, since there is no way for me to verify other than trust in a brand.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

After testing my vitamin D levels I am surprised with the result, it really came out higher than before. And I no longer feel problems with my teeth or even back pain, since that was an indication of my poor bone mass due to my vitamin D deficiency.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Finally, a D3 supplement that doesn't trigger our intolerances. Veggie caps are always better tolerated for us. Also, many other brands include V-E and/or tocopherols which we don't tolerate.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The best D3 vit brand - Solgar- I used. Taking right after my breakfast meal for about 2-3 months, every day. Then 1 per week. Feel much better after.