MD

4.8
Based on 2,507 Ratings
2,184
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have had continuous anxiety for a few years now, and after taking b6 my anxiety just vanished. I still get anxiety however its only once in a while, compared to before the changes has been drastic. I only take 1/4 of the tablet, I always experiment with the dosage to test out what works better for me. I think my body was lacking b6 from the continuous stressed my body has been exposed to. Prolong stress does wreak havoc on your mind and body.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Good quality ingredients. Excellent packaging. Benefit for people on diet. Mix with other supplement. Excellent antioxidant for health. No taste or smell. Improvement in energy level. Good size. Enhance the effect of vit c, good source of folic acid. Niacin flush. Good potency and improve nervous system n metabolism. Recommended Dosage is good. Will definitely order again. See improvement after 1 bottle.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I appreciate the dosage size of this B6 because more than 50 mg of B6 a day can cause B6 toxicity––symptoms include numb hands and blurry vision. I am able to take this tablet twice a day without exceeding 50 mg of B6 daily. B6 is important for brain, nervous system, and immune system health. People with malabsorption syndrome like myself are more likely to be vitamin B-6 deficient, and, as I understand it, that means we can get anemia because we don't have enough healthy red blood cells to carry oxygen to your body tissues. It can also contribute to depression, cognitive dysfunction (confusion and brain fog),, and a weak immune system. Since I have malabsorption, I curate my own B complex vitamins and am really grateful to be able to purchase this B6.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

be careful to not overdose with this! only take the suggested dose! i am taking these b6 supplements to block some of the prolactin production in my pituitary and promote dopamine production. have noticed feeling more energetic and not as moody and apathetic as in the worst period of my hyperprolactinemia. the ingredients are clear, this B6 is not pyridoxine HCl based, so no additional risks to taking these supplements. the pill size is really small and there is no smell or taste to them- no unpleasantly when taking the pills whatsoever. I take these because being vegan I really need the vitamins B complex supplements and prefer to take the combination of them separately. doesn't cause any diet problems or issues stomaching my food when I take these so the formula must be gentle, I have a sensitive digestive system so I know what I'm talking about. anyways, highly recommend! the general tiredness and periodic health issues have vanished and feeling better then before I started taking these.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality was very good. I like this product and recommend it. The effect was obvious and it boosted the potency of the nervous system.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Easy to swallow and not too big. I bought it to ease my morning sickness and while it did not completely cure it, it did help me feel better. Would also recommend taking vitamin b6 for general well being

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Everybody knows my colleagues and friends prefer Solgar, IT is high quality product, I advise Good quality ingredients. Benefit for people on diet. Mix with other supplement. Excellent antioxidant for health. No taste or smell. Improvement in energy level. Good quality ingredients

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I’m adding this and b12 to my b-multi because I feel that I needed the little extra boost these b’s provide for my energy and overall health.