MD

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Usually take this quality of vitamin B12, it is recommended to take it with folic acid but not must. Helps nervous system even gives energy and support good mood! No taste and also supports metabolism. I like it and take in big quantity for everyone to use. Recommend to everyone this brand !

Bella
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It is an essential vitamin for the functioning of the nervous system and blood formation. I am a vegetarian, I was deficient in vitamin B12 and the most active and rapidly absorbed form is methylcobalamin. My migraines subsided, the fatigue disappeared. My mood improves considerably. I'm doing great with her. I love the Solgar brand. I definitely recommend it. If this review was useful to you please like it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

According to my doctor as people age they may struggle keeping their B12 at an effective level, resulting in tiredness and lack of clarity of thought, among other things. For several months I took B12 injections, then once my blood was at an acceptable level the doctor suggested using the sublingual supplement as a way to maintain. It worked. One supplement daily and no more shots for YEARS! Obviously this supplement, since I only need one per day is of the bet quality. Taste is very manageable - it's the last supplement I take each morning and it has dissolved before I give it much though. Great product.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been taking Solgar's Vitamin B12 1000 mcg. for a long time. It was recommended by by my doctor, and it is of top quality. Taken once a day, it provides a 30-day supply in the bottle. I would love to see more so that I would not have to order every other month, but this is a minor inconvenience. It is a wonderful, natural product, and I find that it has a delightful taste as it dissolves sublingually.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I am a vegan and therefore need to take supplemental B12 - and this is the best supplement I have found. It is also the best value - price for number of nuggets is wonderful. Also they are easy to take as they are tiny pink pills that you tuck into your cheek or under your tongue where they dissolve easily. I have been buying these for several years now and wouldn't willingly change to any other brand. These are actually half the size (and less than half the cost!!!) of the Solgar B12s that I can buy over the counter in New Zealand.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love the B12 - what a difference to my memory since taking it! I have better clarity of thought and remember things more easily and clearly. The nuggets are small and dissolve easily under one's tongue. Perfect size bottle. Packing was great as is always the case with iHerb purchases. Well labelled package as well. Delivery is very prompt also, thank you team so very much appreciated.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Me and my mom took this together as part of a regime. Big potency and very small and sweet taste pill, really easy to take down. We finished the bottle and then decided to switch to b complex option. I can't say I have seen any noticeable Improvements but certainly it had had a good effect on my overall health.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

First time to order from iHerb and they did noy disappoint. Took only a week even if coming from the US. Packaged well. Will definitely order again.

dea5e8c2-9ecc-4f61-931f-d68c3ef556d6
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have been ordering this product periodically for the last seven years. For anyone struggling with chronic fatigue and insomnia, low cortisol is no better than this. This is the best product here.

11332ad0-760f-4ac7-9e98-af6b16ad4729