MD

1,371
LIAlleyCat
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
A must have vitamin

I have been on quercetin for many years. I like the Solgar brand and gave this a try. Quercetin is a must for helping make use of the zinc you take. But I've been on it for years because I used to have horribly itchy skin and a naturapath I saw suggested it to reduce the inflammation. Well back then I'd scratch until I bled around my ankles and after a few weeks on the quercetin, I stopped scratching so much. Eventually everything healed and its been years now, and whenever I stop taking it, the itchiness returns. I also take it with zinc and even though I have an autoimmune disease, I rarely get colds or flu. I will never be without Quercetin and this even has an extra boost of C, so it's even better than my old brand.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Awesome brand for quality ingredients. The size of this jar is just a little bit too small I prefer ordering the larger size. This is an awesome antioxidant and immune booster. It’s great for inflammation especially associated with allergies for me. I’ve given up taking Zyrtec and use this instead. It works for me my doctor explained it works for some people not everybody. The added ester C and bromelain helps to digest it. You definitely do need to take it with a meal.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

About Solgar Quercetin, I have been using this quality product for quite a while and its benefit for me is it inhibits histamine release. This antioxidant and anti inflammation complex help me in relaxation due to my anxiety problems. It also provide extra energy for improving workout performance. Package arrived as planned.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Well here you have a very good quercetin supplement! Added to that is a rare, expensive form of very available Vitamin C - ester C. Added to THAT are some more bioflavonoids. I keep this one around for colds, flus, and any other respiratory ills that might plague me. If I had a loved one working in an office right now, or a child going to school this is one supplement that I would make sure they were taking; along with a quality zinc and a quality vitamin D supplement. (Try that combo during cold/flu season - Solgar Quercetin complex, 5000iu Vit D from a reputable supplier, and a quality OptiZinc supplement... you'll probably feel untouchable!)

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

the product is truly always among the best and at the best quality price. I think I would definitely buy it again if there was a bigger discount. I definitely recommend it to my friends. the ingredients are the best on the market, nothing to complain. the size is right.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It might not work for everyone, BUT I've been struggling with adult acne for years. Started taking Vitamin A on a whim to see if there would be an improvement and yes, there is. It takes a while, but this stuff really helped improve my skin quality and reduce my acne. Highly recommend!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

We’ve gone through several of these bottles and I highly recommend them for when you are starting to get sick. It seems like it’s helped us fight off sickness so that it doesn’t last very long. The quality seems to be very good. The size and package are as expected.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

as a man with dust allergies that occurs too often, I searched for more natural solutions since the medical one did not, work properly. so far, it's been great. less days with allergies. hope it would do the same for you. the size of the pill is normal, the quality is good, the package arrived in less than 4 days

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is the one supplement I don’t want to be without in the house. This brand is known for good quality and ingredients. Also I have not had to take a single allergy med for a long time. Some people can take care of allergies and hives just with a quercetin supplement. It doesn’t work for everyone like my doctor said but it’s working for me. It’s also an excellent immune booster. And this brand has added ester C and bromelain which will help with the digestion and absorption of the quercetin.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’ll go over the benefits and negatives of Solgar Quercetin Complex. Pros: - contains both Quercetin and vitamin C. This combination is purported to work synergistically. - reportedly boosts the immune system. I take it as a preventive measure. - no taste - superior ingredients. Solgar products are second to none. - Very high quality package. Glass bottle, so there is no chance of contamination from plastics. Cons: - More expensive than other products, but it's clearly because of the quality ingredients and packaging. Conclusion: I highly recommend anything from Solgar.