MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Definitely no-flush! My long-covid (since autum 2020) muscle pain allover in my body is now gone! I have read that niacine is effective on myopathy pain, so i thought I give this product a try, and this is amazing. For the first time over 1,5 years I, for example, can walk to grocery store at 2km away from my home, without having horrible muscle pain all over my body. I can carry the groceries to home, without muscle pain. I have been worked as a nurse 60% lesser than before getting sic to covid-19, and now I can work 100% because of this product. I really can't believe this. After hundreds of euros spent to different medicines that doctors descripted to me and ask me to try this and that, finally I found the solution. This really gave my life back.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on May 22, 2022

No Flush Niacin really doesn't cause any flush to me. I take one cap No Flush Niacin every day since last last week to lower my very high blood triglyceride level (642 mg/dl). I'll check my Liver function after 1 month

94975632-fac7-4da6-aefe-c87bdd8e79cb

It is really essential to me to be able to purchase a vitamin that is not only pure and of great quality, but also kosher. I suggest it as a natural supplement for anxiety and a "racing mind." It's fantastic!!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I take two a day after food at the same time and didn’t experience any flushing, hot flashes or blushed skin. Definitely gives an energy boost so best don’t take too close to bed time. If this review was informative please leave a like :)

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I take 1 capsule after my lunch and dinner, it helps with my autoimmune, symptoms reduce significantly by adding this supplement, other than the help from apple pectin and celery

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Very drinkable in size No side effects, safe to drink Very good quality I will be a repeat purchaser in the future. Rarely out of stock, but if I request notification, I can purchase at the appropriate time.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I take No-Flush Niacin along with Beta Sitosterol and COQ10 and my Cholesterol went down 65 points. I also lost 10 lbs at the same time.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I remember years ago that I accidentally took a vitamin on empty stomach and my face got So Red that My Boss asked me if I was okay. After that I've been taking No-Flush Niacin every since with all the same benefits without getting red-faced and feel like my face is burning. I Highly Recommend!