MD

Adis
Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Great purchase

I have been using it for 10 days and I already feel the effect meaning more energised. The taste is really acceptable. There is a distinctive smell of the pills but the product is designed for men so bare with it! :) The size of the pills is on the bigger side but more than OK. I am closing 40 years so it's right time to start using this kind of supplements.

I have taken about every premium multivitamin you can speak of and this is the best by far. Only vitamin I could tell a difference when I take it. And I never write a review unless it is worth it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

An excellent product from a well-known and safe company. It has everything a man needs. The recommended dose is 3 pills a day, but those who eat healthy can only take one pill a day as a food supplement.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

ugurkarci
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Quality is good and size is good enough to use it for a long time. I consume 1 tablet a day which is still enough for me

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I received my order of Solgar Male Multiple just in time to help me fight off my Omicron infection, and as expected it did a very good job at doing so!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Great product and packaging Effective in promising what it delivers Great potency and definitely value for your dollar Glass packaging ensures product freshness therefore extends shelf life

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I got this multi vitamin for my dad who loves this brand and has been using it for many many years. It has a great quality and ingredients

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I start take it from one year and every day i take one bill, i feel very good and high condition, if i didn’t take it i feel tied. Problem it’s not all time available:(

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

These vitamins have the essential eye vitamins in them; I have been taking these for almost 25 years and have absolutely no cataracts even being over 60 years old