MD

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Good

I haven't finish my first bottle yet, but I love the taste of the lutien. I just bite the soft gel and take only the lutien itself. Confident when u take supplements for your eyes, when using too much gadgets. Hoping to have more good results soon after I finish it.

8a15119d-b5b9-43d6-8788-a85789d8b513
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Been taking a combo of Omega 3 and lutein for eye health. I suffer from severe dry eye disease. I know there are supplements that include both nutrients but am taking them separately so I can make adjustments as far as dose for each. I will update my review after giving these supplements time to solid results. Also want to state I’m a big Solgar products fan.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. Lutein is supposed to have benefits for the eyes to improve vision. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I buy it for my and my kids.The best quality around other vitamins.I recommend it to all my friends who needs vision support.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This brand is a synonym for great quality and ingredients. Even though I don’t have issues with my eyes, I bought it to support my vision as I do crazy screentime hours

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

i have eye issues and have taken many supplements for this. I am now going to try this to get a higher concentration of of Lutein.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It's rather cost per pill for the pricing but am still investing in it for eye health. The content and pills is exactly similar to California Gold's Lutein.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Nice red softgels. Very easy to take and with Solgar I feel I am getting top quality. Glass bottle and metal cap, no plastic.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I have used so many vitamins from This brand. I Trust Solgar.