MD

Posted on Dec 2, 2021
Tastiest calcium

I have already tried blueberry and pino coloda (Not sure it is the same brand). Trying strawberry for the first time. I really like that it us not too sweet. I think this one is my 6-7 bottle. The effect is amazing. Especially when I drink together with Collagen. Recommend

2490c33b-631f-4315-aac8-8ff379d4c7eb
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I was looking for a liquid form of magnesium for my mom with Alzheimers, as she cant take pills and because she is in a lying position all the time and gets muscle cramps. She likes the taste and looks like its helping her with the cramps, I dont see her in pain. Also, its a Solgar product which I trust.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great product for 9yo who doesnt like pills. Helps with calcium and magnesium for growing, athletic child, Also has Vit D which requires magnesium to be used by the body. Great strong orangey tang flavour, child loves it despite slightly chalky. I find it very pleasant. It does contain fructose but best of a bad bunch of chemical flavours and sweetners that are available without preservatives like sulfites or too many other additives. will buy again. Child has stopped complaining of stitches when running races and cramps. Child attends basket ball and gymnastics and athletics and receiving place ribbons for most events.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is the prefect way to get my calium. I have difficulty shallowing pills and now it's not an issue getting the calium I need. Plus it's so tasty, like real strawberries. a little on the tart side but very pleasant. just love this product, I'm so happy with it.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

The best calcium I have tried. I love solgar for the quality and this calcium as well. Good ingredients. And I like the strawberry flavor and the liquid calcium is a good idea than capsules. Purchased it for myself now my mom and sister taking it and like it very much.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very good quality, good ingredient for every age. Good taste and combination with calcium. Very good package. Thanks for benefit and bone, good supplement. Good improvement and deficiency.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love this! An added positive result I wasn't expecting is my muscle, ligament and tendon pain has eased. Have tried other magnesium but this has really helped!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product is amazing. I get very bad leg cramps at night and as long as I take this combination, I am free of cramps. Amazing.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I started using this supplement a few months ago, and just realized how my nails got stronger, and longer. Great fast result, got it for my mother with osteoporosis as well, let’s see how she feels ab it.