MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Good

Love Solgar's products, no dairy, no wheat etc. and it comes in glass not in plastic ! L-Methionine another great antioxidant that detoxifies my body, helps me with painful muscle contractions and movement, with restlesslegs, loss of muscle control. Another good amino acid for my liver. It is a crutial factor in the Methylation process for DNA health - Turning on genes that lead to good health, and also in turning off genes that lead to poor health Antiosidant - Detoxifier - Methylation - D.N.A

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Methionine is an important ingredient for healthy liver function. Benefits I have experienced with this product include improved digestion, skin, and even some fat loss as my body becomes more balanced. This is a good quality product that I will continue using on a daily basis. Recommended

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I was watching a webinar where one of the doctors suggested taking Choline and Inositol and l-Methionine for 3 months to help the liver clear excess estrogen. still in my first month. will report back if I see any improvement

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This brand always give a high standard quality. Methionine is a really good liver supplement for the liver. I used it on a cat got really bad liver failure before, and it saved it life. pure ingredient as it needed.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is a product that in powder form taste horrible, but in caps it is excellent. I need support from this amino acid, and this is the best I have come across.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Works well. Fantastic to find this with more capsules per bottle, although I'm not sure why the manufacturers can't use smaller bottles. This seems to be an industry wide issue which I wish they would look at changing.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Solgar has always given quality products for the supplements that I've bought from them. Usually I use Now Nutrition for Methionine, out of habit and also because I'm always happy with their quality too. Now Nutrition were out of stock for months and Solgar was available and I'm happy with the products. The effect - for me personally at least - seems to be on par with Now Nutrition.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I was taking L Methionine for chronic prostatitis due to bacterial infection. L Methionine acidifies the urine and thus makes it harder to bacteria to flourish in that environment. Having said all that I do not think it did much nor did I see other effects from it.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great! It helped me clean my liver. Recomending it to everybody!!! Best thing i ever had!