MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Great supplement. I use this especially when I am training. As with all Solgar products they are of high quality, the size makes it very easy to take. This is my second time ordering from iHerb and will be doing so again.

09e76c2e-caba-4055-9921-359b1a38f768
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

trusted and genuine product. you can rest assure Solgar is too good. delivery is too fast and well pack.appreciate for ur help and sincerity. thank you very much.

0818f096-3a03-4209-9ff1-31e5e642c113
518de8c7-f19b-4050-a9ee-0679dd2b3c22
59181120-178a-4a48-8bae-e6e645902c5f
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

it works really great. I feel more energetic. its very beneficial. the taste is like a powder. the size is just a spoonful. the package is huge. I take this as a supplement.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Good quality item. Felt the effect of increase blood flow during night time. Had harder erection compared to last time. Didn't meant for it to happen as main intention is to improve blood circulation of body during exercise and general well being and fitness. Glass bottle packaging is fantastic and packaging from iHerbs are great. All items arrived safely to Malaysia. At first was worried about breaking but iHerb did a fantastic job.

d53f3501-f448-4daf-b1e0-813b37877adb
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Review I play a lot of sports and use arginine for muscle recovery and muscle pain. I could not do without it for my sports activity

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

High quality ingredients, you feel the difference throughout your working days and workouts, worths every penny !

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love the Solgar products. Thus is a good value for the quality.