MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Excellent! Best Gelatin Supplement !!!

Been using Solgar brand Gelatin for a few years & find the benefits to be exactly as claimed. The only Gelatin supplement I've come across without many primary ingredients. Solgar Gelatin has one primary ingredient: "Gelatin". This is a sign of a quality supplement that provides what it offers in the convenience of a bottled package of 250 capsules to minimize the frequency of reordering. That is a convenience I enjoy.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

AT THE MOMENT I AM USING THIS GELATIN FOR HAIR GROWTH. NOT YET SEEING THE RESULTS I WANT. BUT I WILL AT LEAST CONTINUE FOR 3 MONTHS.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I bought it to take care of my hair, it is very easy to use, without any smell, I used it in the past, it really makes my hair healthier, great product

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Myself and my mom started taking 1-2 a day and have seen some improvement in skin flexibility and nails strength. It’s been few months since we started. I also take collagen and use facial products so hard to determine effectiveness.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

High quality product, for recommendation. I am very satisfied with it.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

quality good ingredient good age good composition good package good

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

greate gelatin, with not a bad taste. recommended product, I will order it again for sure.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Bought this for helping hair growth. Easy to consume. Received item in good condition.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

i use it almost two weeks. i feel that i eat less' don't fell hungry as i used to be.