MD

4.8
Based on 5,911 Ratings
5,219
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

it's very good quality, i prefer this type of folate since I heard its better for health. I take it every morning and noticed a difference in my energy levels. I'm very happy with all solgar brands. it's very small in size that makes it easy to swallow. ingredients are great.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Solgar is my number 1 brand for the supplements. Always hight quality, high potency and good price. Metafolin is not available in my country, so of course I ordered it from Iherbs. After genetic test, I found out that my body doesn't have the necessary enzymes for folic acid. So by taking the natural form of the folic acid, you are bypassing the defective enzyme and providing the body with active folate that it can use right away.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

So happy to find this Folate as Metafolin in stock, and delivered so promptly from iHerb during these pandemic times when we're all trying more "supplements," vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidant foods to help boost our health and immune systems. I like vegan tablets when it comes to any supplements I have to take.

Anne
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I have been taking Solgar’s folate for about a year now. I had anemia and was told to take folate because It helps the body make healthy new red blood cells, I don’t eat red meat nor fish, and only chicken once a week. I will continue to take though my anemia is gone. I want to maintain a healthy level of red blood cells due to my mainly veg diet.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

We have been taking folate to help control blood sugar. We like supplements that are easy to take as you dont need take many of them many times daily. If you are looking for a supplement easy to take and to help you to control your blood sugar, this is the one. You may also get some vision improvements from it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great quality, and the size of the pill is small. I like that the folate ingredient is already converted for better absorption. The 800mcg is better value for money, as I ended taking two pills a day of the 400mcg. A great product all in all, and I trust the brand.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My wife loves the quality ingredients found in this folic acid supplement. The size is just right and there is no niacin flush. It gives her energy and a hop in her step on a daily bases. Highly recommended for women who are thinking about or are currently pregnant! It's great!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I used to take Metafolin from Solgar brand however the one that I ordered in Europe. I took it for 3 months and everything was good. Few months later, I ordered this Metafolin from the same brand here and had some itchy weird reaction on my skin..I don’t know if it’s my personal body reaction or it has smth to do with the production. Besides that, I got suggested this folic acid from my gynecologist and heard only good reviews about it!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is a quality product! Most of the alternatives do not contains folate as metafolin which is absorbed better. The size and package is great. The pills are so small so it’s very easy to swallow.