MD

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

It’s a great and effective product. Every time when I felt like coming down with a flue, I just pop in min 3 tabs before bed and next morning I’m ok. Repeat the process again the following night for better result. Works for my other family members as well, including my youngest age 13 yrs old.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I bought this because I heard Dr. Michael Murray say that tinnitus is on account of poor blood flow to the brain. Soon after I began to use this I noticed that my tinnitus diminished. I also give it to my 95-year old mother, and it seems to give her increased vitality, I suppose for the same reason: that it increases blood flow to the brain. I suffer from histamine intolerance, and citrus is implicated in that condition, so I worried that this might affect me badly. But it did not. I had no side effects from it. It is one of my favorite supplements now.

I decided to try the citrus bioflavonoids because I have tinnitus; it is really quite disturbing for me. I've had it for about 6 years now and still trying to figure out how I got it or what caused it. There are so many stories out there about what causes it. I have purchased at least ten different substances/supplements that were supposed to make it gone but none of them work. Not a single one and everyone with their aunt and uncle are making up these pills and doing these little play actor skits to make sure you know how good their newest pill is at getting rid of your tinnitus. I have listened patiently to each one. None of them are the same. But the outcome has always been the same. None of them cure anything. I have always ended up getting my money back though and each time I'd have a fight on my hands. They even wanted me to send back my empty bottle in a few cases and I figured that out too. They don't want anyone taking their empty bottle or even some of the pills to a lab to find out what is really in their pills. I have found none of them with the same ingredients either which is weird. But they look up or talk to sources who tell them which herbs or plants are really good at killing inflammation which I suppose is what they discovered about tinnitus. They all say the same thing though; tinnitus is caused by some kind of inflammation in our brain. Some go so far to say that it can cause Alzheimer's but it doesn't sound like anyone really knows what causes it, even the doctors. I've seen the original over the counter med that people have been using for years until all these humans who are trying to make the next best pill and are making thousands off of us Guinea pigs. But I began using this citrus bioflavonoid and my ears have never been this quiet. I've been praying a lot too though so I may be in the miracle cure spot right now and if that is the case, GOD is pretty particular and HE usually requires for us to ask HIM if we need help; I do this a lot though or maybe in my prayers I also asked "please show me which med to use". I just happened to come up this bioflavonoid and buy it. So don't waste your money because anything that says "for tinnitus" is pretty much all a waste of your money. They all have the same amount of ***stars too. Read the reviews. I'm telling you there are many crooks out there so watch out for them too. (If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!)

Posted on May 17, 2022

I'm SLEEPING!! Can even handle my day when I only get 5 hours. Mind you, I don't advise only 5 hours but sometimes it happens. My sleep is REALLY SOUND! and I love it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Bought this with a hope that it will help my tinnitus. I was taking 2 tablets per day one in the morning and 1 in the evening, however and unfortunately it didn't have any effect on my ear ringing. Have had high hopes and was willing to try anything. Still the product has other benefits, just not good for tinnitus.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Solgar Bioflavanoids are an excellent product that aid in the metabolism of vitamin C. I have been using the product for years and highly recommend it. iHerb has an excellent price for the product and free international delivery. What's not to like?

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This product is fantastic. You take one a day and it helps to boost up your immune system. I take mine as soon as I get home from work.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is a company that has been around a long time. I have used several of their products and they are all good quality. A great antioxidant and it fights free radicals. Arrived with excellent packaging! I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

These are really good! The tablets are a bit large to swallow, but the effects are felt immediately. If I'm feeling sluggish, I take one of these and feel an immediate boost in energy and wellbeing.