MD
Based on 1,023 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,023 Ratings
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Good quality. Always use it for my family. The ingredients are good. Always buy it for my family. Have been using for about 5 month. Shows really good results. My health has improved. Tasteless. The bottle has a perfect size. Was delivered safely. It has many benefits that’s why ive been using it.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Ingredients are of a high quality, it definitely made a big difference for me. Package arrived well, size of it is not too big (but with dosage, you won't need much). Taste is neutral; and your symptoms will go away for sure if you keep up the dosage and with the right frequency.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Excellent product after having a big meal in the middle of the day I drink it and check my blood sugar levels and they are great, thanks to this product my sugar level r normal, easy to swallow and a great source of chromium

0683fcf8-aea7-4ddf-906f-7210ce5755c2
7dc829bd-ac09-46f7-b5b9-6795fd567cf4

I bought it for my father, He is diabetes but running on diet and did stem cells. He should take chromium to help repairing pancreas. After research I found this form (polynicotinate) is the most absorbing form. Chromium benefits: 1. Decrease sugar blood levels so it’s good for diabetes people with diet. 2. Help people with sensitive insulin (pre-diabetes) . 3. Help loosing weight. In dietary you can find it in brokli, but problem is brokli seasonable. Each review take long time for me, write it after try and deep study, so if you think this review is helpful PLEASE LIKE 👍🏻🤗

f36622a5-5442-41ae-b719-565c2a491768
302d3437-61c1-4a10-989e-8039bb35c560
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I read that one should Look for chromium polynicotinate or niacin-bound chromium, which are both safe and effective as a dietary supplement. Take 400 mcg a day. I have been taking chromium picolinate and I am switching over to this form.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I love the quality of the supplement this brand makes and the size of capsules is not very big in a package so i can swallow them without any effort. I didnt notice any unpleasant smell or taste and i have all my symptoms relieved now

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,069

This supplement is perfect for me, this quality product had been helping my body to get energized. Highly commendable product for its excellency. Its a trusted brand!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Love Solgar products, always great quality and ingredients! No taste, so easy to take. Great effects, quite potent, this is a good dose for me, I have CFS and am very sensitive to supplements . Fast efficient service from iHerb.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The order came to me in the time frame promised and was exactly what I ordered. That’s just how I like things to run