MD

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Going through a lots of stress , and felt I was heading towards a nervous breakdown. Thankfully found this , and feeling so much calmer, took me by surprise! This is the only new supplement I am on, so certainly ordering it again. Amazing product and quality! Love that they are Vegan caps too.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Solfataras produce some quality items and this is definitely one of them. I was looking originally for inositol and was finding options with lower dosages. When I came across these I didn’t know much about the choline and had to look up it’s benefits. Now I’m glad I didn’t choose an inositol only product. The price was in range with others but the name and brand and quality are definitely worth a few extra dollars

Too soon to tell if I have had a positive effect. The delivery cam well packaged and the bottle itself was wrapped in plastic and a seal was on the bottle, Check the photo for the size of the tablet (in centimeters).

b2310fa3-c3b4-4696-b222-8dd7a2859939
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

New brand for me. Been using Choline/inositol for years. Good first impression. New to this brand. Been using Choline/Inositol for years. Good first impression

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is a good supplement, it improved my mood, my concentration as well as my energy level, I sleep deeper and I'm less stressed during the day, I can only recommend it, I've been taking two pills a day, saw the improvement after just 2-3 days.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I absolutely love this product. I constantly get migraines (at least once a week) Sometimes my headaches or migraines can last for days despite medication. However, I did not experience any headaches after frequently taking this for over 6 months! I started to see the benefits, after taking this for a few days. I followed the recommended serving size of 2 capsules daily. The size of each capsule is 2cm/ 0.8inch. It does not have any funny after taste. Product was nicely packed with bubble wrap and package arrived in good condition with long expiry period (32 months to expiry) Thank you so much for producing such a good quality product and please restock soon! I can't wait to get more of it to be migraine free! I've repeatedly ordered this supplement as it the best supplements I've ever taken.

7f45bed0-5119-40e8-a38f-a6d8cb71057a
ffc0120f-bc10-479a-83bd-96ad55d0bd90
b3fea954-dd54-49bc-b821-15adfd19b1e8
a72daba6-a767-4264-8ca7-65599e9e0830
f908678b-22ef-4f53-91d8-8646eb19951b
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

i usually drink the other one, but i think this one is better. love it.

750aab5f-7fb9-4da4-9fa4-c78815679753
Posted on Aug 12, 2021

It's good, has no side effects, helps to digest better, and keeps nerves stable) gives more energy, as a result, clears the head from fogginess, etc. I also tried only choline, and they both maintain memory quite good, I noticed to be more concentrated and the studying processes go easier and more effective

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Alternative for prednisone. My mom suffered from autoimmune desease and somelne told me about this .. Her improvement is remarkable... Affordable from iherb.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The ingredients are great and the quality is pretty amazing but I don't like that you must have two capsules a day to obtain the amount of vitamin you need, besides they are quite large in size. I think i will look for some other brand.