MD

4.8
Based on 1,780 Ratings
1,491
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I finally found the form of both calcium and magnesium that is easiest for my age group to absorb. Solgar has put the combo into a formula that works perfectly for my needs. And the lack of muscle cramps after two days use tells the whole story. The tablets are largish, but smaller than others I have tried. Solgar make great products and is a brand I trust. I recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is just the best calcium - I dont know why but it works better than any of the others for my son. The big jar is best value for size and the dr said its the perfect dosage. The tablet has almost no taste which is great as he is sensory and the benefit of quality ingredients means I feel he wont have definciency in calcium in his diet.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

[PLEASE BOTHER TO READ THIS REVIEW] This is not an automatic / bot / paid review or whatever others might be (we never know for real). I'm a 33 year old Male from Israel. I work out regularly despite not having the strongest body structure and being skinny fat all my life, but I fight as hard as I can against it and have been for the past 8 years, I bike, swim and do hardcore weights 2 times a week. All that was only to say one thing - I get CRAZYYYYYYY soar muscles in the middle of the night SUPER OFTEN, probably due to my weak body structure, not a good enough nutrition, not enough water, too much stress, YOU NAME IT. Bottom line, WITH NO PLACE FOR DOUBT, taking 3-4 pills of this Solgar Magnesium Citrate every night before I head to sleep has REDUCED those OFTEN and awful pains to almost NEVER. I've never taken any kind of supplement where the effect was felt so strongly, and so doubtlessly immedaltey. Extremely recommended. Peace.

Before consuming this product, I had muscle cramps during a hike. Then I discovered that calcium, magnesium, and potassium deficiency could be one of the reasons for having muscle cramps. Therefore, I bought this product and another supplement for multi-vitamins and multi-minerals from iHerb to address my muscle cramp problem. After consuming these two products, I don't have muscle cramps anymore. They have served my purpose very well. In addition, the delivery was faster than my expectation. I have just placed my second purchase order for this product. Thank you.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good product quality and packaging.. pill 💊 size is conformable and suitable and can be easily swallowed .. dosage can be taken in combination with the D3 50,000 on weekly consumption has a very good effect to enhance the immune system and bone deficiency .. Soft gel is Halal food. packing was really professional and delivery time was very quick.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

1st trying 3 in 1 despite hving to take 2 tablets , bought twice aldy . All good。 was told by a fren tis brand is good too. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I love taking this magnesium before bed. It definitely helps me relax and sleep and keeps me regular in the morning…… I like that it has calcium too :)

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Scarletz
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and package with combination of calcium that help me during my deficiency in diet. This supplement has good taste and I can see improvement and benefit on my health especially my bone.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great product to relieve stress and anxiety. The tablets themselves are a bit big, I split them in half. Banks are enough for several courses. The doctor recommended taking 1 time per six months.