MD

4.8
Based on 3,447 Ratings
2,969
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

High quality ingredients for your health . Big size , minerals are indeed . Only natural infra. Small and convenient package . Has lots of benefits . Good composition.Deficiency it hasn’t got . Supplement for all of our family . No bad symptoms.Frequency take it . Taste doesnt matter . Just swallow it with big amount of water. Highly recommend for everyone. For all the age good for immunity system. 1000mg

5ca55016-9e92-4e7f-9c57-31c149683ec1

I had COVID-19 last year. After 2 weeks when I got better I noticed how my hair started falling out too frequently. I was scared because I didn't know how long it would last. My doctor prescribed me Biotin and ordered to drink for a month. The capsule is easy to swallow. My hair loss stopped after 2 months, but I can't say whether it was because of Biotin or because time has passed and my organism healed. I can say only that these capsules had no sight effects on me and were easy to consume.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I bought this product as my skin and nails were very thin through age and after children. I have noticed both substantive hair growth but my hair also seems healthier too, and my nails are finally no longer paper-thin and so easily broken. I use the product every day as recommended and no problems so far. This will be a repeat purchase for sure!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Having suffered from hair loss and brittle nails due to depression, I have been taking these tablets for three months now (to give it time to work on my body). My hair literally does not fall at all, even when brushing. Nails are also much stronger. Have patience with it as naturally your body will take time to let these tablets work...but it will all pay off.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Wow! This is an amazing product! Me and my husband initially bought this because of too much hair fall. Now, hair fall is lesser, skin becomes better and my nails are not brittle anymore. A total improvement was seen. I trust this brand cos I know they’re making high quality supplements. You should try also, to see the benefits of Biotin. Please like if you find this helpful. ♥️

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
2,313

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
2,313

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I'm a cancer survivor and now a covid19 survivor, and with both illness's I lost hair, with cancer my hair never grew back the same. And now with the covid19, my hair started falling again after recovery. I read about these and took the chance and ordered them, two weeks of use and I notice my hair stronger and growing evenly and fuller. My hair became very brittle after covid19, and I can say that this made my hair stronger. I feel safe taking these.