MD

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

The quality was excellent. For my age it was appropriate to drink. The packaging was also good. I saw the benefits and improvements after drinking it for 2 weeks. The taste was also okay. It is the only supplements and med that I am taking to support my diet and hormones.

017ca1b5-e6ef-4641-9682-04ec5644297d
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I've been taking vitex for a while to improve my hormone health. It's quite expensive in my country so I searched for it here and found this supplement. It has appropriate dosage, quality ingredients and sufficient quantity for a month, all for a great price. Definitely buying it again!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

While everyone's hormonal journey is individual, I find Vitex my go-to for good hormonal balance and take it regularly and have done so long-term. If this product resonates with you, do give it a try as a natural help for good hormonal balance, especially as a menopause option, but really at any stage of life.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Vitex is one of the safest options for long-term use when hormonal imbalance is in place for women. It raises no safety concerns and is actually advised to be taken long-term, contrary to other supplements, so that the improvement it provides can be clearly experienced. The usual pre- and perimenopausal symptoms are relieved, which provides great benefit in terms of improved sleep quality

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Solar Ray Vitex is high quality. One of our family members was having so many problems with period(as in not having one or really unpredictable) Took this for a couple weeks and it straightened them out and havent had to take them since.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Smells good, seems to be of good quality. I don’t have any concerns. I like that the ingredients are just ground herb and extract.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Good product Nice product Not much to say about I just bought it to my friend Really in love with this application

43aee76c-7970-467d-a210-d6b1ed10a342
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Great for helping with PMS issues and when taking regularly, reduces severity and episodes of hot flashes. I take it every other day. Great brand. Vitex was recommended by my chiropractor to help with my hormone imbalance. Using it for years and really helps.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have been taking to Botox in the evening for over three years and it has helped regulate my cycle.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Arrived on time , was well backed and the correct order