MD

Posted on May 21, 2022

The ingredients in this product are of the utmost quality. I am using this daily with my morning routine and it has had a tremendous effect on my energy and concentration levels. The size and shape of the capsule make is easy to take, and means something from someone who usually has issues with taking medication.

What I want in these multivitamins is there's papain to help me digest my whey protein. The 360 capsules bottle is truly a value for money, the bottle is huge. I take 4 capsules a day instead of the recommended 6.

a2374117-ed20-4a7a-b98f-ec855db9fbad
4fe8a7ea-9c84-41d0-bdf3-06714bc90a61
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I definitely noticed a difference after taking these in my energy strength different various ways and I noticed that my urine is bright yellow which only happens when I drink green powder with all the good stuff in it so it's definitely working like that and doing stuff for our bodies that we need

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Our whole family takes 30-days course of these vitamins every single year at the end of winter. I live in a place where it’s cold, snowy and wet - perfect place for seasonal flu, but I believe multivitamins help to keep immune system strong

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Solaray Spectro Multivitamin for its price and quantity is already good value for my money. We will be able to take this for several months as I don't think we don't need to take 4 caps a day, however I do recommend to speak to your Physician about the dosage. Pros: Packed with vitamins and minerals as promised. Provides us energy we need for the day. Cons: I wish there were using Veg caps instead of Gelatine capsule.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Barely find a multivitamin with wide range of minerals and vitamins such his products It assures the daily need of vitamin and minerals with good potency and quality The quantity is enough for long periods

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

The best of the best. The most complete multivitamin on the world market. I have been using it for many years. I love so much.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

I believe this works for me well. I used to have constipation and my period was irregular. I dont know how the ingredients worked in my body but when i started taking this I am pooping daily and my period also normalized. I tried it because there is more variety of ingredients/vitamins compared to other brands. I only take 2 to 3 capsules instead of 6 since many of the ingredients exceed the daily recommended intake. Want to stick to this and i hope iherb stock up soon!

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

My son has been taking them since november till now and he liked it more than other brands products. You don't need to take 4 pills at once, because it's dose is an extremely one - over 2000% of some vitamins is really too much. But! For such price I would say, that this product is a MUST for everyone who cares about their health.

Posted on May 27, 2022

my husband is a fitness freak, so it really help him to be more energetic and good muscle recovery.