MD

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
I love this Product

I suffer from severe cold sores/fever blisters. I have been suffering from them since I was 7 years old. I have tried everything under the sun, and earth trying to control the outbreaks. This works. 1 pill daily if no sores, 2 pills 3 times a day if tingling or sores appear. Sores are usually gone within 3 days. This is the one thing I refuse to run out of, ever.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought this because I heard that red marine algae helps with detox of heavy metals. So far so good, I am taking it in conjunction with spirulina and cilantro. I like Solaray's products because they do not have a lot of unnecessary ingredients and the quality is good.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I try it because Astaxanthin is so expensive. And this supplement very popular , always out of stock. It's good, red algae good for antioxidants, brian function and heart health. I taking 2 capsules a day with niacinamide for protect damage sun from inside. Solaray have many great products with great quality. This ingredients is good superfood. 👍👍

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My immune system issues ( epstein barr virus flares ) have calmed down a bit since starting this and methyl folate. Of course on top of the 15-20 different supplements I already take 🙄. These are great quality at a good price.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Originally purchased this for assisting with heavy metal cleansing, but after researching it, decided to postpone due to the high potassium content and concerns with some meds I'm currently taking. Good source of iodine tho.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

One of my doctors said that some research shows that it can. I take it primarily to help my immune system. I have not way to know if it's working. I haven't gotten sick since I started taking it, but I do a lot of things to build my immunity. I guess I would prefer to take it in a powder mixed with a lot of other algae types, but I can't get that easily where I live.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Fantastic product! I’m really impressed with this and I highly recommend it! Thank you so much!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This was recommended by my Naturapath and has worked great for me! I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

big size, taste, I bought backage of two, high effect for body, high effect