MD

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I've been using this product for many years and wouldn't consider anything else. I like that it's a once a day vitamin and that it has everything I need. The large size (180 capsules) means I only have to order this 2x a year!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

My family has been consuming a different vitamin C brand and honestly, I personally do not feel any difference. I think it is a good thing because it is definitely working and helping our immune system. The price is obviously a steal. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Best daily multiple I've found, over years of use. If I run out and can't get it, I'm never as happy with the substitute. High quality

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

I have been using the Solaray Once Daily High Energy Multivitamin for over 10 years. Because I don't eat the clear coating, I open the caps and pour the powder in my protein shake along with a banana, frozen blueberries, etc. I don't eat a lot of food and the food I eat does not have enough vitamins & minerals, so I MUST take a complete multivitamin.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

This has been the best Multiple Vitamin for me that I have found....I have more energy using it. I am 80 years old......,I am very sensitive to some multiple vitamins but I have no problem using this.

fe1ceb62-a8d0-4977-95fa-2eedee04883e
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Good stuff I take it every morning It gives me a good start and helps me satisfy my supplement needs.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Easy to swallow, well balanced multi for those of us that need a little extra boost.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My father told me it helped him to feel more energized during winter months

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

My boyfriend did some research and decided that this brand makes quality products. He’s in medical school so I value his opinion.