MD

Based on 1,400 Ratings
1,091
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,519

All the minerals I consider important are in this tablet. I don't notice taking it, in terms of it affecting me. But I know we don't get all the minerals we need from our food, because of soil depletion, over the years. I take the minerals every other day. Follow the label or do what you feel is right for you. You can also, of course, can consult your doctor or a nutritionist.

A year ago, it turned out that one of my friends ’illness was caused by a lack of a tiny trace element. As soon as this came out, I immediately decided I would take care of that. I use several products, alternately, for this the price of the product is very reasonable and all the important minerals are in it. And most importantly, in a way that is most easily absorbed. This is very important because many people have intestinal damage. and therefore many vitamins and minerals do not get where they are needed. This is made easier. This company pays special attention to it, I observed that.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

For years, I've been taking calcium/magnesium supplements, but now as I'm older I realize my body needs a little more from all the minerals in order to work properly. Solaray is a good company and they use good ingredients, so I like their Mega Multi Mineral capsules and take them after meals.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My family and I , ages 50, 60, 70 and 85, all take one or two capsules a day. We feel a difference in our energy level, and in the quality of our nails and hair when we take the minerals regularly. When I don't take these minerals I get horizontal ridges on my nails. I do eat well and take 500 ml of calcium citrate a day as well, but these minerals make a difference for me in a tangible way.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is a high quality ingredients composition of minerals supplement, This package contain a good benefits of frequency working well on body function completely fix minerals deficiency no symptoms. its suitable for different age, I like it cause it have a good taste with small tablet size easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I take a daily multivitamin, but it doesn't contain minerals. Being a nutritionist, I full well realize it's vitally important to get one's minerals daily. So I buy this large bottle and take two a day. This product has a comprehensive formula, good quality, its may hard to swallow for some people.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is a quality vitamin, I find capsules are easier to swallow than tablets. So now I buy all my vitamins in capsule. I like buying a larger number of capsules at the one time, lasts longer. Solaray make their bottles easier to open. I find I am healthier taking this vitamin.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Quality is good for the price The ingredients is very good for the body health an must have ( all the minerals that vital for the body) Good package

e5077c79-9a72-4289-be29-213340e7cbdf
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great range of minerals and does a good job helping alkalize the body. Also a great price. Hard to find a better balance of content and value.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

It was very annoying to take 4 a day. I am taking a multivitamin with minerals in it so i dont have to deal with this again . Good ingredients for sure and quality. I havent noticed any changes or symptoms and theres no taste . The packaging was good.