MD

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
great product

On advice I take mainly this product for my bones, leg cramps, but essentially they help me sleep better. I take two with dinner and two hours later I have to get ready for bed because I am sleepy, which was never my case. I like Solaray for many of my supplements.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I have been taking 2 capsules of this Magnesium Potassum asporotate combination by Solaray at bedtime for many years, to combat leg cramps and Charley horses. I drink a full glass of water with the capsules, as they are large and can get stuck in my throat if I don't drink enough water with them. This is a great product, in my opinion. I have tried other brands and different combinations of magnesium with calcium, etc., but this is the only thing that reliably stops me from getting nighttime leg cramps. Kudos to iHerb for selling it. It's not always so easy to find this product elsewhere any more.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

take at night , alternately with the regular Magnesium only formula for the added potassium content Magnesium helps with my eye twitch & gives me a good sleep

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Used to get cramps in my hands and fingers after taking the supplement for a week the cramps are gone this supplement really helps for crabs thank you

Posted on May 6, 2022

This helps me get rid of those painful leg cramps. Amazing!! Results within first three days. Thanks so much Solaray! Counting on quality products, always.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

My doctor prescribed me. is the first time I use this brand I have tried other brands and different combinations of magnesium with calcium, etc., but this is the only thing that reliably stops me from getting nighttime leg cramps. . Worth the price. I Recommended

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

If you suffer from leg cramping at night, these work wonders, I highly recommend a three-week trial. You'll have to take one every night, but it's a small price to pay for a good night's sleep.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is a superior magnesium-potassium product as it has a combination of different forms of both, for optimal absorption and supporting biochemical functions in the body. Will keep buying it.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This product has magnesium stearate and maltodextrin in it, real negatives in my view. I take it because it doesn't cause intestinal upset but does seem to help with diminishing early morning severe leg cramps. I take one capsule of this and one of Marine Based Magnesium late at night and most of the time the leg 'seizures' are absent.