MD

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Excellent! Nice magnesium combination

This is quite exciting combination of 3 magnesium types. You can hardly find such a product. Keeps me going through my day and helps to sleep in the night. Very good mineral addition to my workouts, that supports muscle function a also much much more. Just be careful as it can be sometimes too excitatory before bedtime.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Given the likely deficiency in magnesium intake from our diet because of vegetable farming on an industrial scale, my wife and I have been taking magnesium daily for the last 5 years. I think it helps with nerves and sound sleep. I like this particular magnesium from Solary because it offers very good value for 400mg/2 capsules. The capsules are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have been purchasing this product for countless times. I really like it because it is safe for pregnant women like me. There’s no harsh chemicals so you will not hesitate if to use it. When it comes to quality and consistency of the product i will give it a 5 stars. I could say that this is so effective for me.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

this formula one is very sufficient and very nessecary for the one who loves his body.i love it so much.thank you for the good product.

7fefdb2a-9837-4106-8a1f-36794022a9fe
Chunkypeaches
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I take one of these when I’m feeling sluggish at night. I’ll take two if I’m feeling really stuck. It really helps with bowel movements in the morning

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I always use this solaray mangnesium asporotate in preference to other types of magnesium as this type gets to where it is ment to go and helps with bowel function, I use constipating pharmacuticals and these magnesium tabs keep me regular.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Other forms for magnesium were giving me heartburn. This form is great and does not give me heartburn or any other symptoms. I use it for electrolyte replacement because I workout a lot. I take it with calcium citrate with D.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

3 forms of magnesium in this Magnesium Complex formula for bone and muscle health to name a few, there are many more magnesium health benefits if you have time to reasearch it .

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been taking these supplements for years and they are not easy to find. OH do they relieve my leg cramps!!! Do not know what I would do without them. Thank you iHerb for making them available.