MD

icarotwist
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Biggest bottle I ever seen!

Wow! This magnesium supplement is amazing. I have tried many different brands and this one is by far the best. The capsules are easy to swallow and the absorption is incredible. I definitely noticed a difference in my energy and muscle recovery after taking this supplement. I highly recommend it! The package is also very big, and affordable!

fe929133-b76b-4eac-abc3-bf162523752f
239c6600-20f7-4879-98a2-34d610a4a53a
cbf3abfd-bb75-4178-a14e-be2742c42d39
fc62572d-419f-4044-8b89-2fb28e0c91f5
6aee00c9-3038-41a5-bd75-39eebff75511
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Life long insomnia sufferer here. I use magnesium as part of my sleep cocktail. Taking 4 caps a few hours before bed on an empty stomach, along with Glycine, L Theanine, GABA, Melatonin 10mg TR, and may be adding L Tryptophan in the future when I try get off anti depressants. This concoction works for me, which is amazing as normally the only thing that helps with sleep is benzos, and obviously I can’t take them every night. Works for me, hopefully will work for you!

6d66dabb-b8da-4c68-bda1-f252b316251e
990bd878-6e69-4760-8701-16f2a4ed53b9
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I've just purchased this product from Solary. I like the packaging which looks so neat. This type of magnesium absorbs so well and 350mg a day is enough for people looking for stress relief, better recovery after workouts and stronger bones and joints. The price is suitable as well since the container has 120 caps wich can last for 4 months.

081289da-d51f-429d-a56a-c504771cdf66
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Helps relax the muscles in my legsat end of day, since I am in medical field and I stand a good part of my day. Helps me to Fall asleep, However the 300 mg doesn’t seem to be as good as the 400 as it states it has more absorption. Take 1 hour before bedtime for best effect I think solaray is a great product That I trust

a42c30a5-52be-4fc3-b1a0-f9433a9ee357
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I liked this magnesium very much. Before that I took chelated magnesium. This magnesium supports the nervous system well, soothes well. Improves sleep. Before, I didn’t believe that it was possible to strengthen the nervous system in this way, I decided to try, indeed the nervous system became much stronger.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

i buy it for family's vitamin... The benefits of magnesium for bone health are unquestionable. However, not only for bones, there are various benefits that you can also get from eating foods and drinks with magnesium content. Know what are the benefits of magnesium for the body. d3 k2 mk7 magnesium zinc are must during pandemi and for our body health

2b3c7be3-c5e5-4d48-ba2c-3d17744dbf44
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great quality and effective vegan supplement. As far as I have seen it effect on my mental health as well as my sleep which make me easy to fall asleep by taking 2 per /day. Thank you so much for the high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect.

0282fe6c-848d-41de-b0c5-924fbae447bb
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Magnesium glycinate has been shown to have many benefits, including helping to relieve anxiety, promote bone health, manage blood sugar levels in people with diabetes and may reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, as well as maintaining a normal heart rate. I have recently been dealing with a lot of stress and bone pain, so I bought it with the omega 3, and I can say that it helped me a lot to get rid of internal stress and feel more comfortable especially after taking it. I would definitely recommend it. Please consider leaving a "like" if you find it helpful.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I have been using this product for almost a year now and I can only say good things about it. I am going through menopause and have trouble with my sleep. However since using Solaray Magnesium Glycinate in conjunction with 5mg Now Melatonin , I sleep like a baby and feel absolutely refreshed each morning. My adult son who is hyperactive and very active socially and sports finds it very hard to sleep some nights because of body and brain activity. I advised him to try it out as well. He said that the nights he takes it he has the best sleeps ever. He has trouble swallowing tablets, but he opens the capsuals and puts the powderin water to drink down. I don't have a problem swallowing these down though.