MD

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

i bought this product because it is all natural herbs. and i started taking it a week ago for hot flashes. i took two capsules in the morning and tw capsules at night. it seems to be working. i have severe hot flashes and now they are less frequent. i noticed the effect on the third day. so i will continue taking it.

41391781-eadb-49f0-acb1-f9d75d53ffcc
Posted on May 20, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results in my personal routine . the packaging is excellent. ingredients from the composition are great, for any age. this hormones help to feel good for hair, heart, and doesn't have any bad taste, smell good. So I'm totally recommend that product for care.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This product is amazing, I noticed the difference in my moods after only a couple of days. At 62, I was showing sudden and unexplained outbursts of anger, felt no other emotion at all, now in such a short time. I feel happy and in control. I wont go without them now. Thoroughly recommend

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

bought this product a while ago and I was afraid of using it, but finally I decided to take it twice a day, and I was shocked. In only 1 week my skin cleared from little breakouts, I felt my body skin and my hair smoother everyday, and I felt more feminine overall. I'm loving it so far, can't wait to see more results daily :) Maybe my body reacted quickly to this product. I'm really happy.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is the best for me and my sister, I repeat the order 3 times but last year this item out of stock all the times

da3b1001-3d8a-4a36-93b2-023f69303b23