MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
3,740

I used to have cystitis several times when I go abroad. I bought D-Mannose before going to India, as I was afraid it can happen there. I started to drink it some time before going and I didn't have anything, all was perfect. I used just half, when I came back to my country, after 2 months I started to go to toilet a bit more often and feel not comfortable during and after. I started to use it again for 2 days and everything was gone.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on May 24, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results. the packaging is excellent. ingredients from are great, for any age. is good and doesn't have any bad taste. So I'm totally recommend that product. i can recommend that, good effect

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The benefit of using D-Mannose cannot be overstated. This ingredient is a must when purchasing cranberry for urinary tract health. The dosage is an easy 2 per day. Solaray is my go-to for quality D-Mannose. I recommend this to all of my friends as it is easy to remember to take and does not have to be mixed like a powder would.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This is an excellent quality supplement which consists of ingredients like cranberry and d-mannose. Ordered the large size bottle so that we don't finish it too soon. Only 2 capsules per day for the dosage so it's not difficult to consume. It benefits the bladder and urinary tract health in the long term. There's no taste as these are to be swallowed with water, not chewables. Hope the price can be reduced further for long-term consumption.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is a great product that will clean your skin without leaving a strong scent or smell. It’s gentle for sensitive skin and uses high quality ingredients. It well packaged and a generous six. Its benefits are cleanliness without leaving a residue or strong fragrance. I will purchase again and recommend it to friends.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Really great for preventing UTI, it's easy to consume and doesn't have any taste too. The benefits of this is so useful for people who generally get UTI and having this daily can be so good for you. The size of it is good. And the dosage is just the right amount. Quality and ingredients of it looks great too.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.