MD

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I've been plagued by digestive issues for several years. Things have gotten particularly worse the past few years. I've been lucky if I have even one partial elimination a week. I say lucky because sometimes I can go several weeks without any elimination. Nothing over the counter has worked, laxatives, suppositories, senna, etc. My doctor is puzzled and I've been put through every test, even a colonoscopy. Nothing. I read about Cascara Sagrada on a blog and thought I would give it a try. From the first dose (2 capsules at nighttime), I've been regular -daily. This works for me, so I'm not straying from it. It's been three weeks and all is finally well with me. A few times, I've had mild cramping the following afternoon. It's very good quality mild, and occurs just prior to a bowel movement. If I take this supplement at bedtime, I have a bowel movement the following afternoon.It have good ingredient.

Trying this for the very first time to help with constipation. I chose this one because Solaray states the cascara has been aged for at least a year, which is extremely important if you want to take cascara sagrada. It has magnesium stearate unfortunately but no other fillers. Start with just one capsule and take with plenty of water. Wait 24 hours to see results before increasing dosage.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Very pleased with this product! I have used Cascara Sagrada for years. I take the Solaray Cascara as directed and it does a great job keeping me regular!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

These are my go to supplement to aid when ever I become sluggish. I generally take two without even the slightest of discomfort or any v adverse effects. It is well tolerated by my body. Quality and reliable product to help you get things moving along without any cramping.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very good product, best price, fast shipping, I will keep buying for sure, thank you i-herb.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is an easy and convenient supplement product! Also the price is lovely.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Really helps with adrenal insufficiency and low thyroid. I can tell the difference if I miss just two days.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

my go to for natural laxative they say can't use it all time we'll i do can't be worst than pharmaceuticals

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again. Very good quality

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Great product .. does what it says it will do! Will be buying again