MD
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Excellent!!! Yes, I said excellent, this herb is great all my gas and bloating issues seem to have been fixed even though I have only been on this for the past three days, my first day of taking the pills I farted like I have never farted before, lol 😆! But seriously guys this herb 🌿 works, I recommend it. Thanks, iHerb.

a06dd152-469f-46aa-b6f6-056f7792d7e3
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

So far so good , things like this always takes me a week or two to notice any difference. After a week of taking them on a regular routine I notice I eat alot less . I'm not feeling the need to snack throughout the day . I do notice I need two a day and one didn't do much for me.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023
3,256

Love this product. It has really helped me a lot. Thank you so much!

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

This really works to reduce your appetite and cravings! Many benefits for weight loss!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

I believe it helps with appetite control, but I need to give it some more time.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Quick & safe delivery to Lithuania. Thank you, I rekomend this seller

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I have only been taking for a few weeks but I believe it is working.

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Caralluma reduces appetite by being a serotonin receptor 5-HT2c agonist. It can also be used to counteract increased appetite caused by psychiatric meds (e.g. risperidone, olanzapine, mirtazapine).

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Not suitable for me. I took it only for a couple of days

Posted on May 24, 2022