MD

4.6
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
1,242

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Solaray is a very reputable brand plus this biotin is "timed released" which helps disperse the biotin over time which is a real advantage over other brands. Since using this (along with Solaray 50+ multi which also has biotin & Solaray Bamboo) has really improved the quality of my hair so I know this product is the real deal.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

of course you don't really know if it works in slowing down my hair loss, the reason I bought it in the first place, but I continue to take it

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Biotin is a B vitamin found in food. It helps the body convert food into energy and plays many other important roles in health. Biotin boosts the health of the hair and nails, supports a healthy pregnancy, and helps manage blood sugar levels, among other benefits.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It’s hard to tell how well it works in turns of hair grow since it take a long time to qualify it. But I spent quite some time comparing different brands and ingredients - this one came as a leader

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Nice quality, nice ingredient, suitable for my age, nice package, good benefit, ok taste, nice effect , nice composition , joint improvement thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I use biotin because of hair loss. I still am losing hair but I do believe it may be helping some, it also helps nails.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

Since I have been taking Solaray Biotin I have noticed I am more energetic and less hungry. My nails and hair were thin and brittle, but since taking this supplement both have become stronger and longer! I will continue to take this good quality supplement! I gave some of my Solaray Biotin (for energy) to a friend whom has diabetes. He says when his blood sugar level was up he'd take 5000 mcg of the biotin and it lowered it so he now takes it everyday! He says his doctor told him on his last visit "Whatever you are doing keep it up!"

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Very good product. My hair started to grow faster and stopped from falling out. Taking biotin and collagen.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022
1,266

Very fast & product is affordable and items are shipped immediately.