MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I swim every day all summer and need something to protect my light, fine hair from the pool chemicals. The scent is very nice and it worked well last season for my granddaughter, so I will let you know how it works for me once swim season starts. I will be using it every day.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

i use this after each swim and it smells lovely and is easy to use. there is no uncomfortble residue and is quite useful to hydrate my hair. it has a nice light scent and of pretty good quality. its gentle on my hair and i recommend it. its easy to apply too.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Very helpful product to maintain healthy hair and protect it against damage from the swimming pool chlorine. I use it before swimming and it works great!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

My hair is less damaged from teaching long hours in the pool. Not a fan of the smell and it is quite difficult to sometimes spray it out (shaking the bottle helps) but I like how it protects my hair!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Absolutely love the product! It is great for my daughter's wavy hair! The scent is amazingly subtle and it is tear-free. Use it everyday. The outlook of the product is so cute too!

YKlYSCKl
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is a must for kids who often swim, esp when we are staying in a tropical islnad, the scent is great and it works really well!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I purchased it for my daughter and it is really good! It helps her hair whenever she goes to the swimming pool, since she started using it her hair is so much better and not dry like before.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
3,119

Great product. It's convenient for me to place orders here. Delivery speed is excellent.