MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The scent on this product and the quality is amazing! My kids and I love using it. I did benefit from it It doesn’t damage the hair or the scalp specially for kids with sensitive skin! The packaging is nice seems to attract kids of any age and the size of the bottle is perfect

936b6af1-b5bf-44c2-8ef7-8560ee016ae6
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have used a lot of brands for My girl hair but this product is the most satisfied result I have seen I scent It smells great and fresh It makes my daughter's hair on freres in few minutes I advice every mother to use this product for her daughter's hair

f1a9d830-fb3f-4e2e-b2d6-f2f4ab830f46
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
6,480

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

This styler is perfect to use on kids. Good quality and great size. The scent is lovely. My daughter’s hair stayed the way it was set the whole day and it didn’t give her any discomfort. Perfect for kids and sensitive scalp. Needs to be washed off as the portion that is sprayed can get a little stiff. But works like a dream.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I live in a very humid area and have a lot of baby hairs which turn into a frizzy halo around my head and I really don't like that. So I set to find something to keep them tamed, especially for when I have an updo for official events. This helps a lot!!! The only downside is the smell is a bit strong for me, but it weakens as time goes by so it's not so bad. Definitely more benefits considering.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love to use this and am very happy to have this product. very fast delivery. the scent, and best quality. This product is best for my family. The size is very nice. The age of the product is fresh. The packaging is best. good benefit for us. very gentle and not so sensitive

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This spray works like magic, styles my hair like a pro! Looks real good and no frizzy hair, looks neat! I bought it for my girl but i use it all the time. Small amount will do the job and it also, smells real nice, fruity and fresh.

32163b2b-b0b6-4d10-b57e-99a095cea9f5
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

It is a great product. Works like a full fledge hair styler. Knowing that it is freee from harmful ingredients, gives me great confidence to use it on my kids’ hair. Strongly recommended.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This brand is quite good for their products. I’m using their after swimming 3-in-1 wash. Excellent for adults and kids! Even their curly hair range makes my natural curl really curls up and I’m in my 40s!