MD

• S
Based on 2,485 Ratings
1,379
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

They're are good😊 I just opened a bag and in seconds it was totally gone 😄 Really good taste of these, just very sad that very often it's sold out. Quality and ingredient list looks totally fine 😊 I can say it's pretty big bag, so it's for sure very good thing😊

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I've usually purchased the honey mustard Snyder's pretzels, but this was a surprise! The hot buffalo wing flavor has a good taste without being too acidic or weird. The package is a good size for several snacks. It's probably not the healthiest snack in the world, but if you want buffalo wing flavored pretzels, this is a good one.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I like the smell of it. The composition is very good. The taste is wonderful. I think this product is at high quality. I wish I could afford some more. It feets my diet perfectly. I eat it every day when I have it. The package looks good. .Great mix of flavors

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My favorite flavor of Snyder's pieces. If you get cravings for both pretzels and buffalo wings/sauce, this is exactly the snack for you. They do taste overly salty after a while, but as long as you're aware of the portioning, there's no worries. Great for parties or just to have around the house.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love spicy hot buffalo pretzels I finish this off in 2 days I couldn't stop snacking besides was great I wish that I had ordered more! I just couldn't stop eating the pretzels and they was not too hot it was just had a little kick and they taste wonderful.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Love the taste of these snacks, the package Serving size is good for sharing. But can easily eat the whole bag as well. Bursting with great ingredients and flavor. I can’t eat to much hot sauce, but these are just the right amount of spice. The quality is great.

love this taste! spicy and so yummy. It's one of my favourites from snyder's. my five years old son, that usually doesn't like spicy food, also loves it much to my surprise. it is just too yummy to resist I guess 🤷‍♀️

7bb9dd54-7989-471a-9226-44079f970032
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The taste is a bit too sharp for my liking, so I cannot eat a lot at once. It is great for a small snack, as the strong flavours and the crunchiness easily satisfy my cravings. As strange as it may sound, I like to add some to salads for extra crunch.