MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My facialist recommended that I use a clay mask for my t zone area and I have been looking for a good one for a while now. Tried many but didn't like any for my oily to combination skin but this I really liked. It clears my pores and I feel my skin is glowy after using it. The price point is really good for its quality. The consistency is a bit runny and not too thick and the smell is not too overpowering.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great mask but I am used to clay masks that are thicker. This one is a bit thin for my taste. However it works great (better than the charcoal mask I bought).

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

it has a mild scent of ingredients easy to use when applied on the skin it has a minty effect it dries quickly I still didn't see any results

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Gentle on skin with a lovely fragrance great price and it goes a long way without being to sparing

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The mask goes on very smoothly. It’s fairly lightweight and it has a peppermint smell to it that’s not too overpowering.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This is a great product, but will cause redness in sensitive skin if left on too long. Just a few minutes is enough for me to have a positive effect.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Easy t apply and wash off , nice scent !

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Nice mask I’m really happy it’s organic cleans the skin rather well without drying it

Posted on Jul 1, 2022