MD

Cherryxzee
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Great hair mask 🥑 💚

This hair mask smells nice the scent is so refreshing and keeps my hair shiny and soft. easy to use and wash-off. I loved it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The product is well absorbed by the hair. Non slip, silicone free. His composition is luxurious. Lots of protein options, collagen, plant extracts. Such a composition should treat damaged hair, restore, smooth, nourish. I apply the product immediately after washing my hair, leave it for a few minutes and rinse off. Explicit silkiness, which I love, I do not observe. After the product, the hair is combed, has a slight plasticity-elasticity, the general appearance is decent. I can not say that this remedy in the full sense of the word. Good conditioner - yes, nice mask - yes. But it still does not reach the medical level, without frills, so to speak. In my opinion, Hair Repair Superfood is suitable not only for damaged hair, but for any type of hair. It will feed with a good composition, give a little elasticity, take care of the tips. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase, I will use it on an ongoing basis as a hair conditioner with a protein composition.

8ead7585-9e2e-48fb-ac77-5cb23ba53f5c
GreenMary
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

For me, it was weak. I bought it because of the reenactors in the composition, but after a few applications I saw that the ends of the hair were split. I re-read the composition and saw that all the benefits after the fragrance are listed. So there are few of them. But in general, pleasant, the consistency is like a light cream. Doesn't flow. Hydrates well. But I expected more.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very nice pair for damaged hair. Avocado and broccoli, rich in vitamins and amino acids, deeply nourish and moisturize damaged hair. Avocado extract naturally improves hair texture and stimulates hair growth. I use it as a daily remedy.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

A hair treatment that has different types of this. This is with avocado. It is preferable that after you wash your hair, you put it on and then wash it with water.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very cool, sweet size with its price moisturizes and wide

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the smell is gorgeous, later I will add on application

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the hair is soft and fluffy after use, the smell is pleasant