MD

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've replaced most of my spices range to this brand. quality is excellent and is a big bottle as compared to other brand. I love their smoked paprika. used their spice on different ingredient, dressing, cooking and marinating. taste great too. will continue to repurchase from iherb. great bargain.

f34f6926-62d4-4c91-85ea-124f2b640fb4
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I actually bought this by mistake it was late at night and I thought I was buying my favourite garlic salt – I don’t really know how I made the mistake the bottle looks the same I’m so happy that I did Dried onion is such a handy thing to have – I have sprinkled it on things that I have grilled and baked, I’ve added it to salad dressings and marinades Has a much deeper flavour I have bought it again happily are use it a lot now

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Great for making robust chili oil. For those who love chili oil try this: Mix 1 tbsp onion powder, 1/2 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbsp chili powder (I use cayenne from Simply Organic too) in a big bowl (to prevent oil splattering later). Optional 1 tbsp raw sesame seeds. Heat half cup high heat neutral flavour oil to 180ºC (~350F) and pour over mixture. Mixture will sizzle heavily and now put in 1 tsp of vinegar. Strain out while cooled and believe me you will love this robust chili oil, and beautiful red in colour! Appreciate a thumbs up if you like this recipe!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great onion powder, I think it’s the best one I ever had, my food cooked with it is so tasty and smell super! Recommend you to try:)

bb379efe-bb01-4e5b-a6df-df1e82356c5c
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I wanted something to add some flavor to certain dishes, and knowing the quality of Simply Organic products, I decided to try this one. Not disappointed! Blends well into any recipe that calls for onions. The size lasts for a good while, and adds a great deal of flavor without the pain of cutting up fresh onions.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I use onion powder for many recipes that require a bit of bite. Excellent for Mexican or versatile enough to use for French to Asian. The quality is excellent and truly does taste just like you'd expect a yellow or white onion to taste like. The ingredient list never needs to be checked as I know I'm getting a quality serving of organic ingredients. The size is perfect for the price. I think the only problem is how fast I end up using it!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

My favorite onion powder on the market it is very fine ground, the taste is absolutely amazing, I am using it for preparing a low calorie ranch dressing, moreover you can reuse the package, fits perfectly in the spice drawer. Please like the review if you find it useful! Thank you

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I actually quite like it. It's become a daily go to to sprinkle over salads and potatoes. It sprinkles well and doesn't get stuck in clumps like some of the other spices. And it has a strong onion smell and flavor which, if you like onion, is pleasing. I've already repurchased several time..