MD

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

LOVE Simply Organic's products! I use these all the time when i'm cooking. The quality is great, I like the glass container, just keep in mind it can get pretty rusty when in close proximity to heat.. I used to store all my spices close to my toaster-oven and the spice inside became hard and the glass got rusty. so I moved them somewhere else. Anyway, great ingredients, natural.

c0939853-644a-4c75-90f0-92d8a9f2e81f
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

second time I buy it, it tastes amazing and is great for making any type of food. The ingredients are excellent quality, it has a wonderful aroma. I like to make garlic bread, I put butter, this seasoning and ground garlic, put them in the sliced ​​baguette and bake for a few minutes, it's delicious.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a real gift for those who love to cook delicious food. The combination indigredients of sea salt and organic garlic gives my dish a great aroma and taste. The packaging is convenient to use.I love this product for its high quality.Many recipes use sea salt and organic garlic.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Excellent last minute addition to any dish! It's got the perfect amount of salt and garlic taste goodness - I sprinkle it on just about everything! All of this brand's spices are great with easy to use packaging - my other favorite is their onion powder. Good quality, organic ingredients.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Excellent for seasoning fish, salad bread with oil. I really like the taste. It improves the dish and adds flavor. I ordered two by mistake and was happy that now I have more as it can be used quite a lot in the kitchen I like simply organic as the products are in good quality and the flavor is very balanced

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Order it third time. Since we tried this garlic salt, we almost don't use regular table or cooking salt. The proportion between the garlic and salt is perfect. The taste is good and will add a lot for your food. The package easy for use. Recommend for purchase.

5fce3d21-a914-4afe-a131-d9f6c788413b
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Natural flavor, will not feel thirsty after eating. I apply it on chicken, mushroom, vegetable, salmon fillets etc. My 8-year-old daughter loves it as well. Purchased it for a few times already.

494382d5-eafb-4fb7-b06e-9ac065882311
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised at how strong the flavor is. Much better than other garlic salt I've used. I think you could get away with using 1/4 less in your dishes for the same flavor.