MD

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Simply Organics French Onion Dip

great tasting dip for veggies. The quality is excellent. Tried this recipe a year ago and been trying to find a supplier - best French onion dip I have tried. Glad I found IHERB to order product . Everyone enjoys the taste of the dip for Family dinners-- perfect size packet. Great tasting product.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this! Great to have on hand for parties. I also like to add to mashed potatoes sometimes for an added kick or will coat chicken breast to bake. Versatile dip that we will buy again!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use greek yogurt instead of the recommended sour cream with this mix, and it tastes just like the dip you'd buy in stores.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love these. I mix them into Greek yogurt so they are super healthy. If you use vegetable sticks you’ve got an easy go to healthy snack. The taste is great bought these twice.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

The best in MANY ways! For beef roast it adds a finishing taste and makes a fantastic gravy! For chip & dip it is an addictive snack!It is impossible to purchase in a store, never in stock!.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

I love French onion dip, and it is impossible to find outside N. America. I saw this mix several months ago on iHerb, but it was always sold out with great reviews. On my recent order, I managed to finally get a box and after finding sour cream at one of our supermarkets, tonight I added the mix to the sour cream, per the instructions, then let it sit for 30 minutes so it is fully dissolved. Then I put it to the test. The result? This dip is delicious. I had trouble stopping eating it. With ten packages to one box, and a great price, I'm set for a summer of veggies and dip. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I moved over 5000 miles away from home. Being able to order this French Onion Dip mix was a Godsend. Growing up with American foods, it's not always easy to find in my current country. iherb always makes it possible for me to be able to enjoy some of my old favorite American foods. The Dip itself, is yummy!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

So much better than the lipton mix... better for you and the flavor is spot on! I love this with french dip.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

There’s no animal fat in it and it’s all organic. Good onion flavor. Works well in a dip.