MD

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love this brand and their herbs and spices. Delicious and clean from any nasties. I also love their dispenser design, one side with holes and the other a small flap you can flick up to dispense a larger portion. **Note: Preferably shake into whatever you are cooking when there is little steam as I do find the herb/spice clumps up with moisture getting trapped into the bottle after a short while.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love this organic spice DILL WEED. I use this in my organic cooking. Very high quality brand and price. Large quantity and it comes in a GLASS bottle with a METAL LID. NOT plastic. Yay! I have many spices by this line and love them all. Highly recommend and have reordered this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I can't always find this in the country where I live. The taste is great, and I love to add it to potatoes and many recipes. I like being able to buy products like these that are organic and have only one ingredient. I even love the green color that signified its freshness.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

The best dried dill out there. I only buy organic and have used this companies spices for years. When I buy this same item at the grocery store, it is not very bright green because it has been sitting under artificial lights. When I purchase it here, it is always bright green and I love that iherb tells you the expiration date so there are no surprises.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Very good quality dill, it is flavorful, I use it with almost all sauces or side dishes that contain sour cream because it is an excellent combination of flavors, I would repurchase. All the Simply Organic spices I've ordered are really good quality and the bottle is decent sized.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love dill but it's hard to get it fresh if u don't have the access to the farm, and ive never seen it in supermarkets either. so I have to stick with the dried one. love it, great aroma and not super dry. goes great with Cucumbers/green cabbage 😋

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is a nice size bottle of dill (the herb used in many pickled cucumbers and also in ranch dressing). The scent is fragrant and the flavor comes through clearly, which is not always true of dried herbs. The packaging was sufficient to get the product shipped to my home undamaged, and it stores well. I would buy this product again if I needed dill for a recipe.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Arrived in just a few days, carefully packaged. I love to use dill to liven up the taste of salads, cucumbers, chicken salad… Simply Organic is my favorite because the dill, though obviously dry, tastes fresh. Makes THE best homemade dill dip! Lots of flavor and always fresh. Expiration dates are always the first thing I check, iHerb has never let me down. Highly recommend both this brand and ordering from iHerb.