MD

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Needless to say, top quality herbs from this brand. My number 1 go to all the time! This Cumin smell so nice, I use it a lot in my chicken wings recipe and is just give a unique flavor to it, so tasty! Highly recommended!

7df7f9ab-6a3e-4363-91e2-3e390f9b4907
Posted on May 22, 2022

living in an asian country, i could easily find cumin in my area as cumin is a common herb in asian cuisine. however, i still considered buying it on iherbs as i bought many herbs of this brand before which did not fail me. again, the quality of cumin is good, the favor is ok. the container also makes it easy to use and get the desired amount.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great taste and quality! I love all Simply Organic seasonings and spices. Perfect amount of cumin ingredient. Bottle is a perfect size and lasts for a long time because a little goes a long way. I love using to make delicious rice dishes. Great with vegetable medley for tacos too! I happy that iherb Carrie’s this brand.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

my second purchase even though I'm not done with my first. less strong than some other brands but still taste authentic and ingredient fresh enough with the right fresh smell and colour. quality is good and I use them mainly in cooked vegetables. going to try in my baked crackers and cookies!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily. I find the cumin powder quite fragrant and good for recipes.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Organic Cumin Seed by Simply Organics is a great spice to use on many items. I love to use it for cooking beef dishes, especially in ground beef for tacos and burgers. This Cumin is very tasy and plays nicely with other spices if you want to combine it with cilantro, pepper and chilli powder for a Mexican seasoning, or with Tumeric, Cardomom and other Indian spices for a nice curry; its very easy to create your own blend. This Cumin is very nicely ground and very smooth and has a well balanced flavor so its not overpowering when you use it with other things. This is the same exact brand of spice I sometimes buy at Whole Foods Supermarkets, but Amazon often has better prices and its great to be able to order it online and get it fast and fresh! Please keep stocking this product, Its excellent quality! The glass jar is very sturdy and easy to open too. Love it!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I love the smell and taste of cumin and we go through a lot of it in our cooking. I can't find it in larger bottles in my area, so this size is great for me. Much cheaper than buying the small bottles from the local stores. The quality is good, clear smell and taste, no clumping.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This is my favorite spice brand, I own so many of them and can’t stop buying more. The cumin is very delicious and has a fragrant aroma and rich taste. I am excited to use cumin in my cooking more often from now on. The bottle design for this brand is also great, the spice name is printed on top to make it easy to find, and you can either sprinkle or pour it.

I love this spice company! The bottles are beautiful and simply designed, and the spice quality is the best of any I've every bought. This cumin powder is so flavorful and good quality. The bottle is a big size and comes larger than what you typically see at a grocery store. Depending on how much you use, it will last a while.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Being from San Diego, CA, I cook a lot of traditional Mexican dishes. I grew up on cumin being added to many dishes to add a flavor that was incredibly unique. I enjoy using this cumin and go through enough to normally buy bulk (16-32oz). I like the fact that it is also organic.