MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I would buy these every week if I would. Amazing flavor and so addicting. Honestly better than I expected. I add a little more cinnamon and OMG just amazing with some butter. The quality is great but I wish the price was lower so I could buy them more often.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

OMG i have been looking for a quality muffin that is under 100 calories for sooooo long and ive finally found it! These are delicious! They are light and fluffy and taste devine. I just went online and bought more! Great natural ingredients, easy to use packet instructions and the size of the muffins are decent for calorie value. Package is clear/easy to read and so simple to make. YUM!!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I am using an air fryer to bake the muffin . Am also using just 1/3 of portion per bake . Using less time and slightly lower temperature. Turns out quite well. Cake is quite light , somehow felt healthy eating it . However , slightly salty to me taste probably due to the sea salt. I would recommend it for those who would prefer a lighter non buttery cake and best Saturated fat content is 0%

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

iherbsk
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This has great quality ingredients and is easy to make, with an end result of a treat with good flavor and taste. They don’t have an odd aftertaste either, making them a great gluten free snacks that don’t leave you unsatisfied or wanting. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I love Simple Mills baking mixes for their quality ingredients and rich banana taste. Package size is easy to store in the pantry for later use.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Healthy ingredients, easy to use. The recipe is easy, and I added some fresh bananas and a sprinkle of earl gray tea leaves for enhanced taste. High quality and suitable for busy people wanting to bake occasionally.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

The quality, ingredients and taste is so good! Very happy about mills products in general! They are soft and have a nice banana taste! You can also pimp then up adding som whole banana and/or chocolate or whatever you like! Easy and fast!

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

very healthy taste, add nuts to bake is great. it’s a bit expensive by the way. it can serve 6 servings only. not sure if almond powder is so good for health.