MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is the very first time that I bought a Similisan product. It was a good supplement, we used it before two weeks and I think my kid, age of 5, benefited from it, it relieved her within 7 days, no need for a second bottle. so size is ok. She didn't like the taste, but the other kid, age 7, liked the taste very much, so the taste is more a personal issue :).

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great quality product! Comes in a safe package. Good taste and has great ingredients. Benefits of the product are: calm and restful sleep. This serving size is great for a child of different age. Easy to use. Frequency of the product is sufficient. Improvement of the child condition was seen within few times use. Can be used as a supplement with a different medication.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I have trouble finding medicine for my child who is under the age of 6 in our town and around the area. This medicine is great and my child loves taking it. there is no fight as the flavor taste good. Thank you for making it easier to get my child to take the medicine!!!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Very good superfood and antioxidant. Perfect size for any age. Good dosage, package, quality and ingredients for immunity. I am really recommend it for health. Very taste and effective mix.

ce62fc74-ed96-4b68-ad69-139e2760320d
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

It's my go to when my girls are sick. It helps settles them down at night and reduces the coughing. They love the taste and it doesn't take a large amount to get the job done.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Formulated with Natural Active Ingredients Plus Echinacea for Immunity Support Cough Syrup Kids 2+ Cough, Mucus & Congestion Stimulates Natural Defenses With Mountain Flax, Echinacea, Copper & Chamomile Homeopathic Original Swiss Formula Feel Good About Feeling Better

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

good packaging, good taste and excellent as the regular version. With the good experiences and benefits of the other version I decided to give this night version a try and I got the same excellent results.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I give this to my kids when they get sick and constantly restock on these. It has a great flavor and my kids don't mind taking it. The shipping was very fast. As always.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Give this to my kids when they are sick. I can’t say if I see any results but it’s nice to be able to give something when they are unwell.