MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Not overwhelming in smell. It worked well so we really appreciate something more homeopathic. Some other brands can taste strange so this was good. I really like that My son took it without much fuss. Quality is good with great ingredients! I like the Packaging as it’s easy to travel with.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Similasan is an underappreciated brand on the market. It works just as well as leading synthetic medications/remedies without the side effects. It feels good to know what I am putting in my children's bodies. Great quality and very effective. You won't find any weird chemicals as ingredients. It is natural and best of all, it works. My kids like the taste too, so this is a plus.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have been using this product for our whole family for years. Seems like if anyone has a cold and we start taking this, the drainage dries up pretty quickly. Also has a good flavor so my son has taken it with no issues. Love the simple ingredients and that it's not sugary. Great price, but I wish the bottle was a bit bigger. We seem to go through them quickly.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love this product for kids. I tried it couple times myself, just to make sure it tastes the same. I just wish they sold it in bigger size bottles. Shipping and delivery was great, on time as always and packaged well. This is one of similasan products i give my kids when they get cold and cough, it is kosher and its been working so far very well. I keep restocking it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great quality cold medications. Ingredients of the medication care good and safe for the child. Can be used for the child age 2 y.o. and up. Benefits the child with cold symptoms and mucus. Great quality product! Comes in a safe package. Good taste and has great ingredients. Benefits of the product are: calm and restful sleep. This serving size is great for a child of different age. Easy to use. Frequency of the product is sufficient. Improvement of the child condition was seen within few times use. Can be used as a supplement with a different cold medication.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Great tasting & good quality! my kids don't complain when I give this to them. We've tried several other brands of cold medicine & this one works best. I also like that it has zinc & echinacea added in for immune support.

bcf1da00-e6c4-43bd-a1af-602d25e26ffd
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I'm a huge fan of this vitamin. I have seen amazing improvements in my health, mood, and well-being. I've gotten so much more energy and feel like I'm getting stronger every day. It is an excellent supplement and definitely worth the money!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I've been using this product for years every time my kids have a cold. It helps them to thin out the lingering mucus and cuts down the coughs. I will even use it myself when I'm sick. It doesn't take a large amount.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

excellent quality. I have been using it with my children for years and I do not change it for another. The only flavor my kids like in medicine, taste really good. Super efficient, excellent benefits and 100% recommended