MD

4.4
Based on 2,615 Ratings
1,629
Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Great help with dry eyes

I have been using the eye drops regularly for a while now. I have dry eyes mostly when I wake up in the morning and when working in front of the screen for hours. The eye drops give real relief. I reordered and using daily. Can't imagine working with computer without them. I place the bottle in front of me when I work. It helps me think about hydrating my eyes.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I have had great benefits and results using the Similasan homeopathy eye drops. They have a variety of drops for different eye issues. I feel immediate relief when using each one. The ingredients are right on the money and really work. I've used this one and it has definitely helped me when my eyes are hurting from too much computer usage.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have been using this eye drop for more than 10 years now, it gives me instant eye relief and refreshes my tired eyes after working on the computer. It is not sticky and never gives me any acute pain like some other eye drops. It is comforting to know that it has no chemical. However, it does not provide enough moisture for my dry and sensitive eyes so I also use Eye Complete and Aging Eye but at different time of the day.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I look at computers all day and certainly cannot go without an eye drop. This one is really mild. It keeps my eyes from drying quickly and in the meantime is not too “cooling” like some other brands can get. I like it. The bottle is interesting to use as well

Bought this eye drop because it has good quality homeopathic ingredients for my aching, tearing, straining eyes. It comes as a glass bottle with plastic dropper that you squeeze to get the solution into your eyes. It is also suited for contact lenses wearers. I usually do a 1 drop each in my eyes before wearing my contact lenses. It gives a cooling feel as I store it in the fridge. It helps to refresh my eyes and relieves any eye-strains and grittiness. It can last like 2-3 weeks of usage. It is non-GMO, contains no harsh chemical. It can be used as often as you need. The only con is I wish it is cheaper.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a good quality and a great relief eye drop especially for people with high usage of computer / tv/ iPad / phone or any types of screens. It comes in 10 ml in size and I use it 2 times a day morning and evening. It is good for all ages and it helps also for red and itchy eye.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I use the computer a lot, but I don't want to over work them without giving back. I looked for a product that didn't have additives and would give my eyes the comfort and moisture it needs to stay healthy and bright. I use this whenever I feel my eyes feeling gritty or dry. Give it a try if you need to stop effects that long term computer use can do to your eye health.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The only eye drops brand I’ll ever use. Have used homeopathy supplements for decades. Provides instant Relief from allergies, dry itchy eyes, immediate improvement for computer related tired eyes, if that’s a concern for you too, you’ll benefit from using this. It’s Package in a glass amber bottle to protect ingredients, with a silicone tube to squeeze the exact amount.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I've dry eyes after LASIK operations. the Swiss brand eye drop prescribed by doc wasn't much helpful. This was my 1st time try this brand. It comes with volume. but since I use I lot, hence no problem for me to use it in 30 days. It works on me better than the Swiss brand, esp. when the bottle was newly opened.