MD

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. A little watery but sometimes I just add a little cereal to thicken it a bit. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Although it doesn't contain fruits, it tastes great! It took several tries for my baby who is a extremely picky eater, but she eventually got used to it. My baby loved it when I mix it with fruity puree for an introduction of only veggie ones.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this item because of the veggies, but unfortunately my son (2 years old) didn't like it. I assume he needed a bit of fruits for the taste, but this is individual.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

One of most bought pouches because of high fat content and baby loves the taste of this brand the most

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I have bought and consumed numerous serenity kids packets, but this one is really a ripoff. Not very tasty. Could not taste the spinach at all. Consistency was liquid like a thin juice, but without the yummy flavor and energy boost of a fresh juice. Even the carrot flavor is just meh. Honestly, I think this one is a ripoff. You get like 5 cents worth of mediocre carrot. The calories must come from the olive oil, because there’s not enough veggie in there to give you 70 calories. Anyone can add some EVOO to baby food. Give us the veggies-that’s the part of making purées that’s so labor intensive and difficult to cook down to a soft consistency without ruining.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The delivery was excellent. The product is very tasty The shipment arrived punctually and very quickly to the delivery point

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

it tastes great. it doesn't have strong basil flavor, taste mostly from carrot. easy for baby to accept. my girl loves it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

baby really likes these - especially sucking out of the tube. Love the ingredients. Use when traveling.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The size of the pouch is perfect for babies of any age to take with them for a serving of any size.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

What you see is what you get, no junk, Yammy too.