MD

Posted on May 9, 2022

I like this antiperspirant a lot. The scent is not strong on me, that’s a positive. Also like how it works, haven’t noticed any marks on the black clothing. The antiperspirant itself is hand size big, has nice softer texture. Happily use it for about 2 weeks now

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is an incredible deodorant, I would like to call it a rare gem, I saw an influencer on Instagram using this one and recommending it so I said let's give it a try, and here I am purchasing it for the third time, the scent is gentle and you won't smell like sweat even if you're drenched, and with that size, it will last a long time, it became my No.1 most used deodorant of all time.

Posted on May 19, 2022

great for underarm health and care, the quality is really good, it has a really good scent/smell to it, it feels super soft and nice on the skin, the packaging is super nice as well. the size is also really good. the benefits to this product is truly endless.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I first bought a travel size of this deodorant from my local store because I was traveling and I wanted something that masks sweat smell. And what a happy accident this was. I had a long flight and I did not smell bad. This product is the best deodorant I have ever tried, both natural and non-natural deodorants. I had to buy a regular size from Iherb because I don't think that any product could beat this product. This is coming from someone who always likes to use natural deodorants. I still prefer natural deodorants but since I'm someone who does not wear perfume, I use this deodorant for when I'm working for long hours. And it smells so good too.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I'm in love with this product. Great smell. It's long lasting. Best quality deodorant. The scent last for a whole day. I am sensitive to most products, but this one is a perfect one for me. If you get sweaty easily I will definitely recommend this product. Worth the price.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I don't sweat much lately but it protects from bad odors and keeps my armpits dry and "fresh" for 24/48 hours. It's not sticky on the skin, I don't even feel that I have something on my armpits. So quality is great! I personally just don't like the smell. It's too harsh for me, but on my body I don't smell it a lot and it doesn't make me uncomfortable. So I can say it's a very good product.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

love it!big size but price is cheap.scent is mild.good smell.really like it because it's long lasting and you won't really sweat.

f1892f1e-e924-4622-a979-bb65adb84e5f
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The scent is awesome! Smell is very light. Is super gentle on the skin, great quality and size. Packaged really nicely with a seal within the lid. It’s almost like a paste but it goes on completely clear. It keeps swear at bay but doesn’t offer full odour protection after a few hours wears off but can always reapply 2/3 times a day.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love secret deodorants and I'm glad to be able to buy them on I herb as they aren't available in my country. Keep me dry and fresh all day but I wouldn't say they were completely invisible as I do sometimes get a little white staining on dark clothing.